I was driving along this street.
我就在路上開車啊
The cars were parked just like this.
那些車就像這樣停在路邊
And boom, out of nowhere, he hits me.
然后 嘭的一下 他就突然撞到我了
-Okay, so, he-he cut you off? -Yes.
-所以是他撞的你 -對
-Right. -A crazy driver.
-哦 -瘋司機
You know, I used to be a little bit like that.
其實 我以前也像那樣
I don't know, maybe it's because of Lily,
現在也許是因為莉莉吧 我也不知道
but I've definitely become more considerate.
我開車會更加小心 顧及他人
Like, I used to never let people in, and now I do.
我以前都不讓別人"插"在我前面 現在會了
Just now getting that metaphor. Okay.
我終于懂那個隱喻[插]的意思了 好吧
-So, what do you think? -Were there any witnesses?
-你有何高見 -有目擊證人嗎
No, just Manny. He was in the back seat.
沒 只有曼尼 他當時在后座
-Okay. -It all happened so fast--Just like they say.
-哦 -發生得太突然了 眨眼間啊
Yeah. All right. Well, this is what we're gonna do.
好吧 行 接下來我們這樣
I'll take a few pictures,
我先拍幾張照片
and then we'll sit down and write a statement.
然后坐下來起草一份聲明
Perfect. I'll go and get us a table.
真好 我去占個桌子
-All right. -Manny, come.
-行 -曼尼 你也來
-Uh, just a minute, Mom. I need to tie my shoe. -Okay.
-稍等 老媽 我鞋帶散了 -好的
-Mitchell. -Yeah?
-米奇爾 -什么
Don't talk. Listen. It was her fault.
別說話 聽就好 責任在她
-I'm sorry. What? -Don't look at me.
-什么 我沒聽清 -別看著我
Do something. Take pictures.
別傻愣著 照相啊
Manny! What kind of cupcake do you want?
曼尼 你想要什么味道的蛋糕
Um, that's okay. I'm not hungry.
不用了 我不餓
That was a mistake. Now she'II know something's up.
失誤了 她現在肯定起疑心了
-Are you okay? -I'm fine.
-你沒事吧 -沒事