The gamma readings are definitely consistent
伽馬讀數跟塞爾維格的宇宙魔方報告
with Selvig's reports of the Tesseract.
是相符的
But it's going to take weeks to process.
但處理數據要耗時數周
If we bypass their mainframe
如果我們繞過他們的主機
and direct route to the Homer cluster,
直接上連主集群
we can clock this at around 600 teraflops.
速度可達每秒六百萬億次浮點運算
All I packed was a toothbrush.
我可就帶了個牙刷
You know, you should come by Stark Tower sometime.
你哪天該來斯塔克大廈玩
Top ten floors, all R&D.
上數十層是研究開發部
You'd love it. It's Candy Land.
肯定對你胃口,簡直是糖果樂園
Thanks, but the last time I was in New York,
客氣,不過我上次去紐約時
I kind of broke Harlem.
把哈萊姆區給砸了
Well, I promise a stressfree environment.
我保證給你零壓力環境
No tension, no surprises.
氣氛緩和,絕不嚇唬你

Hey! Nothing?
這都不變身
Are you nuts?
你有病啊
Jury's out.
難說啊
You really have got a lid on it, haven't you?
你還真能壓得住火氣啊
What's your secret?
說說訣竅
Mellow jazz, bongo drums, huge bag of weed?
舒緩爵士樂,邦哥鼓,還是抽一大袋大麻
Is everything a joke to you?
你什么事都不當真嗎
Funny things are.
好笑的不當真
Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny.
威脅航母上所有人的生命安全并不好笑
No offence, Doc.
博士,別介意
It's all right, I wouldn't have come aboard
沒事的
if I couldn't handle pointy things.
我要是挨點扎就爆發也不會來了
You're tiptoeing, big man. You need to strut.
別這么謹小慎微的,大個子,你該放開點
And you need to focus on the problem, Mr Stark.
而你該專心解決問題,斯塔克先生
Do you think I'm not?
你覺得我沒有嗎
Why did Fury call us in? Why now? Why not before?
弗瑞干嘛現在找我們來,之前干嘛去了
What isn't he telling us?
他對我們隱瞞了什么
I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.
信息不全,我就無法解答
You think Fury's hiding something?
你說弗瑞有秘密
He's a spy. Captain, he's "the" spy.
他可是間諜,隊長啊,他可是諜中諜
His secrets have secrets.
他的秘密會下崽
It's bugging him, too. Isn't it?
博士也糾結這事呢,是不是
I just want to finish my work here, and...
我只想完成手頭的工作...
Doctor?
有話直說
"A warm light for all mankind."
點亮明燈,照亮全人類
Loki's jab at Fury about the Cube.
關于魔方,洛基挖苦弗瑞的那句話
I heard it.
我也聽到了
I think that was meant for you.
我認為他是說給你聽的
Even if Barton didn't tell Loki about the tower,
就是巴頓沒說,關于大廈的報道
it was still all over the news.
也是鋪天蓋地
The Stark Tower? That big, ugly
斯塔克大廈,就是紐約那座又大又丑的...
building in New York?
建筑物
It's powered by an arc reactor, a selfsustaining energy source.
給大廈供能的方舟反應堆,是自給能源
That building will run itself for, what, a year?
大廈一年內都不需外部能源吧
It's just the prototype.
還只是個雛型
I'm kind of the only name in clean energy right now.
可以說我是當今清潔能源界的獨秀
That's what he's getting at.
他就是這個意思
So, why didn't S.H.I.E.L.D. Bring him in on the Tesseract project?
那神盾局怎么不把他,招進宇宙魔方計劃
What are they doing in the energy business
況且,他們當初
in the first place?
干嘛要染指能源業
I should probably look into that once my decryption programme
這的確值得調查一番,只等我的解密程序完成
finishes breaking into all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secure files.
破解所有神盾局加密文件,我就去查
I'm sorry. Did you say...
你說什么
Jarvis has been running it since I hit the bridge.
我一上艦橋賈維斯就開始運行破解程序了
In a few hours, I'll know every dirty secret
幾小時后,我便能得知
S.H.I.E.L.D. Has ever tried to hide.
所有神盾局想隱瞞的不可告人的秘密
Blueberry?
來點藍莓
Yet you're confused about why they didn't want you around.
就你這樣還不明白人家干嘛不想要你
An intelligence organisation that fears intelligence?
情報部門還怕人竊取情報
Historically, not awesome.
真是丟臉啊
I think Loki's trying to wind us up.
我看洛基就是想搞得我們草木皆兵
This is a man who means to start a war
他可是想發動戰爭的人
and if we don't stay focused, he'll succeed.
我們不專心御敵,他就會得逞
We have orders. We should follow them.
我們該服從命令聽指揮
Following's not really my style.
服從命令不是我的風格
And you're all about style, aren't you?
風格就是你的命根,是嗎
Of the people in this room,
這屋里誰
which one is, A, wearing a spangly outfit,
一身花里胡哨
and, B, not of use?
卻又一無是處
Steve, tell me none of this smells a little funky to you.
史蒂夫,你真的不覺得有蹊蹺嗎
Just find the Cube.
趕緊找魔方吧