What the? Aargh! Hold on, Sid. Aargh! Come on, Finn! It's now or never! Hold on!
怎么搞…? 啊! 堅持住,西德。啊!快,芬恩!再不上就來不及了!坐穩了!
By the time you read this, I will be safely on an airplane flying home. I'm so sorry for what I did.
在你讀到這封信的時候我已經平安登上回家的飛機了。很抱歉我做錯了事。
"I don't want to be the cause of you losing any more races.
"我不想讓你再輸掉更多的比賽了"。
"I want you to go prove to the world what I already know.
"我希望你可以向世界證明我所知道的你"。
"That you are the greatest race car in the whole wide world. "Your best friend, Mater. "
"你才是全世界跑得最快的車"。"你最好的朋友,脫線。"
I didn't really want him to leave. Wait, there's more here.
我沒想真讓他離開的。等等,還有幾頁。
"PS. Please tell the hotel "I didn't mean to order that movie.
"另:請告訴賓館""我不是真的想訂那部電影看"。
"I thought it was just a preview and I didn't realize I was paying for it. "PPS. That's funny right there. PP."
"我以為只是預告片,沒想到要花錢的"。"再另:玩得很開心"。
There are a few more pages of PS's here. Well, at least I know if he's at home, he'll be safe.
還有好幾頁的"另"。算了,至少我們知道他在家,平安無事。
That's how I like to start the day. You never feel more alive than when you're almost dead. Yeah. I hope that device didn't fall off.
我喜歡這樣開始每一天。只有在面對死亡的時候才會感覺充滿生機。是啊,但愿設備沒有掉下來。
Whoa! That's the closest I ever been to miss my flight. That was... Oh!
哇!這是我趕航班最千鈞一發的一次了。這真是…哦!
Still in one piece? Great. I've got to go to a doctor. I get these sharp pains in my undercarriage.
毫發無損?好極了。 我得去看醫生。我的底盤疼得要命。
Downloading the photo now. Let me introduce you two. This here is Finn McSomethin' or other.
正在下載照片 我來給你們兩個介紹。這位是叫芬恩·麥什么的。
He's a first class VIP airport whatchamacallit. And, Finn, this here is my date.
機場的頭等貴賓什么的。這位呢,芬恩,是我的約會對象。
I never did get your name. Oh, yes, sorry. It's Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell.
我一直不知道你的名字。哦,抱歉,我是靈智速,霍莉·靈智速。
It's Shiftwell. Holley... Finally. Time to see who's behind all this.
是靈智速,霍莉…總算可以看到幕后黑手了。
What is this? That's one of the worst engines ever made.
這是什么?這是世上最差勁的引擎之一。
It's an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts.
舊的鋁制V型8缸,盧卡斯電力系統和惠特沃斯螺栓。
Shoot, them Whitworth bolts is a pain, tell you what. Them ain't metric, they ain't inches.
哇塞,惠特沃斯螺栓最麻煩了,為什么呢。它們的長度單位既不是米,也不是英寸。
Yes, OK, right, but whose engine is this?
行了,知道了,不過這是誰的引擎呢?
Well, it's kinda hard to tell from this picture, ain't it? But you are the one who took it. Holley.
從照片上很難看出來,對吧? 可這是你拍的 霍莉。
Oh. Right! Yes, of course. A good agent gets what he can, then gets out before he's killed.
哦,是啊,當然了。一個好探員要盡其所能弄到情報,還要在被干掉之前脫身。
Agent? You mean, like, insurance agent? Like... Like a good neighbor, Mater is there!
代理?你是指保險代理這種?遠親不如近鄰,有麻煩找脫線!