Hey, Where'd you go? Our rendezvous has been jeopardized. Keep the device safe.
你去哪兒?我們見面很危險,請保證設備安全。
We'll be in touch. Dadgum, did I miss our date?
我們保持聯系 哎呀,我錯過約會了嗎?
Francesco! Francesco, over here. What was your strategy today?
弗朗西斯科!弗朗西斯科,看這邊。你今天采取的是什么戰術?
Strategy? Francesco needs a no strategy. It's very simple.
戰術?弗朗西斯科不需要戰術。太簡單了。
You start the race, wait for Lightning McQueen to choke, pass him, then win.
起跑,等著麥坤熄火,超過他,然后就贏了。

Francesco always wins. It's boring.
弗朗西斯科總是贏,真不好玩。
You were in trouble for a while. That dirt track section had you crawling.
你狀態不好有一陣子了。土路那段賽道你簡直是爬過去的。
To truly crush one's dream, you must first raise their hopes very high.
要真正粉碎一個人的夢想。你必須先讓他產生很高的期望。
Mater! Hey, McQueen! What happened? Is the race over? You won, right?
脫線!嘿,麥坤!怎么了?比賽結束了?你贏了吧?
Mater, why were you yelling things at me while I was racing? Yelling? Oh, you thought... That's funny right there.
你在我比賽的時候瞎嚷嚷什么?瞎嚷嚷?哦,你以為…真有意思。
No, so that's 'cause I seen these two fellers doing some karate street performance.
不是的,因為我看見兩個家伙在街頭做空手道表演。
It was nutso. One of 'em even had a flame thrower. A flame thrower? What are you talking about? I don't understand. Where were you?
都玩瘋了,其中一個居然還拿著噴火器。噴火器?你在說什么?我搞不懂,你去哪兒了?
Going to meet my date. Your date? She started talkin' to me as a voice in my head, tellin' me where to go.
去約會了啊。約會?她跟我說話,告訴我到哪兒去聲音好像就在我腦子里。
What? Wait a minute. I didn't screw ya up, did I? I lost the race because of you! Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
什么?等一下。我沒給你添亂吧?我輸了比賽,就因為你!哦,對不起,我不是故意的。
Imaginary girlfriend? Flame throwers? This is exactly why I don't bring you along to these things.
想象出來的女朋友?噴火器?這就是為什么我不帶你到這種場合來。
Maybe if I, I don't know, talk to somebody and explained what happened, I could help.
也許如果我…我也不知道了跟什么人說說,解釋一下,這個我能幫忙。
I don't need your help! I don't want your help!
我不需要你幫忙!我不想要你幫忙!
Hey, there he is! McQueen, you had it in the bag! Yeah! What happened?
嘿,他在那兒!麥坤,冠軍本來已經是你的了!是啊!怎么回事?
I made a mistake. But I can assure you, it won't happen again.
我犯了個錯誤。但我向你們保證,以后不會再犯了。但我向你們保證,以后不會再犯了。
Look, guys, we know what the problem is and we've taken care of it.
我們知道問題出在哪兒,我們已經解決了。
Lightning McQueen loses in the last lap to Francesco Bernoulli in the first race of the World Grand Prix.
在第一屆世界賽車大獎賽中,閃電麥坤在最后一圈輸給了弗朗西斯科·伯努利。
And three count 'em three cars flamed out leaving some to suggest that their fuel, allinol, might be to blame.
并且有三輛車,就是這三輛燃燒熄火,有暗示說他們的燃料聚合油應該承擔責任。
Allinol is safe. Alternative fuel is safe. There is no way my fuel caused these cars to flame out.
聚合油是安全的,可替代燃料是安全的。我的燃料不可能造成這些車燃燒熄火。
Well, the jury may still be out on whether allinol caused these accidents, but one thing's for sure, Lightning McQueen blew this race.
評審團也許還沒有得出結論說聚合油引發了事故,但有一件事確定無疑,閃電麥坤輸掉了比賽。
Team McQueen can't be happy right now.
麥坤團隊現在一定心情沉重。