Get him out of the pits. Now! Wow! Some of them fellers is really loud!
讓他離開維修站,快!哇噢!有些家伙真能嚷嚷啊!
Can you hear me? Over. What? Get out of the pit now! Do you hear me?
能聽見嗎?完畢 什么?馬上離開維修站!聽見了嗎?
Hey. I know you! You're that girl from the party last night. You wanna do our date now?
嘿,我認識你!你是昨天晚會上的姑娘。你想現在就約會嗎?
Guys, a little too much chatter. Let's keep this line clear.
哥們兒,別閑聊了,線路要保持暢通。
Smoke from number 10, Clutchgoneski! Hahaha!
10號冒煙了,克拉奇岡斯基!哈哈哈!
There's no time for messing about! Get out of the pits!
沒時間胡鬧了,離開維修站!
Is there going to be cable where you is so I can watch the rest of the race?
我們要去的地方有信號嗎?我還想繼續看比賽
You're running out of time! They're coming to you. Get him out of there! I'm trying. Get out now.
沒時間了!他們來了,把他弄走!我在想辦法呢,現在就出去。
I usually like to have a proper detailin' done before I meet a lady friend. Huh?
我通常在見女性朋友之前喜歡正式打扮一下。嗯?
Finn McMissile! But you're dead! Then this shouldn't hurt.
芬恩·麥導彈!你不是死了嗎?那現在就不會傷心了。
Miss Shiftwell? I've got him in the back alleys east of the garages.
靈智速小姐?我讓他去車庫東邊的后巷。
Multiple assailants are closing in quickly. Keep him moving. I'm on my way.
眾多攻擊者正迅速接近。讓他一直開,我這就過來。
Hey, new lady friend, you like flowers? What? No! Don't go in anywhere. Just keep moving. Stay outside. Got you. Outside?
嘿,姑娘,你喜歡花嗎?什么?不!哪兒也別去,一直開。呆在外面,我來啦。外面?
Whoa! McQueen suddenly moves to the outside. I cannot believe what I just saw.
哇噢!麥坤突然跑到外圈。簡直難以置信。
That was a bonehead move to open up the inside like that!
這樣做太愚蠢了,就這么讓開了內道!
That move might have cost McQueen the victory!
這一行為可能會使麥坤丟掉冠軍!
This time, I'm going to make sure you stay dead!
這次我要確保你必死無疑!
You're doing brilliantly. Now just stay focused.
你做得很好,保持注意力集中。
What's that? You want me to head toward that ruckus? No! Don't go down that street.
那是怎么回事?要我去看看那邊吵什么嗎?不要!別到那條街上去。
Ohh! Hiyah! Wow! A live karate demonstration! Stop it, Mater. Just sign off. Aaargh!
噢!嗨,呀!哇噢!空手道表演!住嘴,脫線,關掉廣播。啊!
And here they come, the two leaders. Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line!
兩位選手在爭奪領先位置。他們接近終點線了!保險杠挨著保險杠!
It's gonna be close! Francesco's the winner! McQueen's number two. That was cool! Can I get your autograph?
勝利在望!弗朗西斯科獲勝!麥坤獲得亞軍。真酷!能給我簽個名嗎?