日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 綠箭俠第一季 > 正文

綠箭俠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:搶回鈔票

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Well, I'm sorry Walter couldn't join us.

沃爾特來不了真是遺憾
Oh, yes, well, the Australian trip came up suddenly.
是啊,澳大利亞之旅是突然定下的
He sends his apologies.
他讓我代他致歉
Where's Oliver? He's not out of town, too, is he?
奧利弗呢,他不是也出城了吧
Oh, I'm sure he's just--
我相信他只是
Stuck in traffic.
遇上堵車了
One of the things I didn't miss on the island--
我在島上絕對不會懷念的一件事
Sunday drivers. Sorry I'm late.
周末的司機們,抱歉我遲到了
Thank God you're here.
謝天謝地你來了
It is so good to see you.
見到你真是太棒了
We all thought you were--
我們都以為你已經...
Oh, well, we are just happy he's home.
他能回來我們都很開心
And returning a celebrity, too.
也是一個名人的回歸
How do you mean?
什么意思
Billionaire scion, castaway for 5 years.
億萬富翁繼承人,荒島馀生5年
You know, there is a bidding war for the rights to your life story.
大家為你的生存故事開始了價格戰
At least that's what my agent says.Agent?
至少我的經紀人是這么說的,經紀人
I thought you were a neurosurgeon, Carter.
我以為你是個神經外科醫生,卡特
I know. It's crazy, right?
我知道,很瘋狂,對吧
One minute I'm publishing this book
前一分鐘我還在出版新書
on how long-term potentiation
講述長時程增強
initiates the creation of a slow-moving protein synthesis,
是怎樣提升緩慢的蛋白質合成
and the next, there's an agent
下一分鐘,就跑來一個經紀人
trying to make me the next Dr. Oz.
想方設法把我打造成下一個奧茲醫生
Why would he want you to be a wizard?
他為什么想讓你變成巫師
Oh, Oliver.
奧利弗
For all our sakes, start reading "US Weekly."
為了我們,你該開始看《美國周刊》了
Well, the truth is, I just feel it's our duty
事實上,我認為作為星城相對幸運的人
as Starling City's more fortunate to help those most in need.
幫助那些最需要幫助的人是我們的責任
Oh, of course.Wouldn't you agree, Oliver?
當然了,你同意嗎,奧利弗
You're the hero, Carter.
你是個英雄,卡特
Quick and clean, and try not to shoot anybody.
干凈俐落,盡量不要向任何人開槍
So now that you're back, what are your plans?
現在你回來了,有什么計劃嗎
Will you be taking a job with Queen Consolidated?
你會在奎恩聯合企業里任職嗎
I'm opening a night club.
我準備開家夜店
Sir, your liquor distributor's on the line.
先生,您的酒類代理商已在線上
First Bank of Starling was hit two minutes ago.
星城第一銀行兩分鐘前被劫
Sorry. Business.
抱歉,生意
If the Restons' M.O. holds,
如果萊斯頓一家的手法沒變
they'll make their escape underground.
他們會從地下逃脫
First Bank of Starling is
星城第一銀行
located right above the water treatment tunnels.
正好位于水處理隧道上方
The entrance is located here.
入口位于此處
Oliver.
奧利弗
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Something's come up.
有點事
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I got it, let's go.
拿到了,咱們走
SCPD! Don't move!
星城警署,不許動
Enough! What are you doing?!
夠了,你們在干什么
Move! Let's go!
走,快走
Let's get out of here!
快離開這
The cash!Forget it!
錢,別管了
Let's go!
快走
All right, let's move!
好的,快跟上
It's the vigilante.
是治安維持者

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
synthesis ['sinθisis]

想一想再看

n. 合成,綜合,推理

聯想記憶
administration [əd.mini'streiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 行政,管理,行政部門

聯想記憶
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名譽,社會名流

聯想記憶
fortunate ['fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 幸運的,僥幸的

聯想記憶
protein ['prəuti:n]

想一想再看

n. 蛋白質

 
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脫,避開
n. 逃跑,逃脫,(逃

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: s0hu搜狐| 安塞| 时代少年团壁纸| 搜狐视频在线观看电视剧免费下载| 搜狐视频官网| 电影同船爱歌| 哪吒电影1| 地缚花子君少年第二季| 美女洗澡网站| 抓特务| 扫黑电影| 美网直播| 重庆新闻频道| 大学英语精读3第三版全书答案| 局中局演员表| 蒋昌义| 苏晓电视剧叫什么名字的| 湖南卫视直播| 变形记开头结尾优美段落| 男女的隐私视频播放| 抖音音乐| 台湾电视台| abo血型鉴定实验报告| 郑中基的电影全部作品| 车震电影| 电影电车| 日本变态浣肠免费视频| 薛晨| 邓为个人简历| 假男假女 电影| 电影《在路上》完整版在线播放| 绝不放弃电影| 国家励志奖学金个人主要事迹1500字 | 美少女之恋| 又造句二年级上册| 成龙电影全集大全| 秀人网小逗逗集免费观看| 杨子姗赵又廷演的电影叫什么 | 第一财经现场直播| 第五单元初试身手| 剑侠世界起源|