Sam: Oh, Jesus, another one.
薩姆:噢,天啊又一起空難。
Molly: Oh, don't watch that.
茉莉:噢,別看那個。
Sam: I should cancel my trip, these things always happen in threes.
薩姆:我應該取消旅行,這種事總是接二連三地發生。
Molly: Sam, get to sleep, besides you lead a charmed life.
茉莉:薩姆,睡覺吧,再說你一向吉星高照。
Sam: Oh yes, so did they. It's amazing, just like that, blackout.( Molly is making a pottery, )
薩姆:噢,是的,他們不也是嗎?真可怕,眼前一黑,全都完了(茉莉在做陶藝。)
Song: Unchained Melody, Oh my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch along lonely times. And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine...
歌聲:(奔放的旋律)噢,我的愛人,我的寶貝,寂寞時我渴望你的撫摸。時光慢慢流逝,時光變化萬千。你仍是我的嗎……
Sam: What are you doing?
薩姆:你在干什么?
Molly: Couldn't sleep.
茉莉:睡不著。
Sam: I must have passed out. What time is it?
薩姆:我一定是睡死了,現在幾點了?
Molly: 2:00 a.m. ( The pottery goes bad. )
茉莉:凌晨兩點。(陶坯壞了。)
Sam: Oh no. I hope this wasn't your masterpiece.
薩姆:噢,不,我希望這不是你的杰作。
Molly: Sam, not now.
茉莉:薩姆,現在不是。
Sam: Can I help you?
薩姆:我能幫你嗎?
Molly: Yeah put your hand there, and just let the clay slid between your fingers.
茉莉:能,把你的手放在這里,讓黏土滑過你的手指。