So, this is your spleen.
這是你的脾臟。
Normally, it'd be over here, but because you're missing ligament structure, it has wandered over there right next to your liver.
通常它在這里,因為你缺少一些韌帶組織,它游動到了這里,就在肝臟隔壁。
And we discussed it at the staff meeting.Everyone thinks you should have it removed immediately.
我們討論過后果。每個人都認為你應當立即摘除它。
Oh well, okay.
好吧。
I mean, I guess you guys probably have all sorts of new exciting techniques where you don't even cut open the body?
我想你們有那些新潮的醫學設備,你甚至不需要切開身體。
No, not really.
不,不是的。
No? So, we're talking surgery? Well, I guess I can handle that.
不是?那是要做手術?我想我可以應付。
People get cut open every day.
每天都有人被切開。
So, I assuming you are good with me doing the surgery, right?
那么我猜你會讓我做這個手術。
You?
你?
I mean, it seems natural. I know the most about your case.
這很自然。我最了解你的情況。
I promise you'll be in very good hands.
我保證你能得到很好的照料。
Oh, ah, well, ah.
好。
What?
怎么?
The first time you will see me naked, I will be on an operating table.
你第一次看到我的身體,是在手術臺上。
Oh, I promise I will be a perfect gentleman. My eyes will be strictly on the spleen.
我保證我不會有非分之舉。我的眼睛一定只會頂著脾臟。
Doctor, Mrs. Baker is here for her follow-up.
醫生,Baker夫人來做復查了。
Right. We need to schedule Susan for a splenectomy with me.
需要為Susan安排胰臟摘除術。我來主刀。
Oh, congratulations!
噢,恭喜你!
So, I will call you later?
那我等會打電話給你?
Oh, I am so happy for him. Such a doll.
我真為他高興.他真的很可愛。
I am curious. Um, why were you so congratulatory?
我很好奇. 呃...你怎么那么開心?
Oh, the spleen surgery. It'll be his first!
噢,那個脾臟手術--這是他的第一次!