and a Kangol.
還有個Kangol帽
If you got all that,
這些全了后
you're going to need one of these.
你還得裝備這個
Gold chain?
金項鏈?
Well,it's not real gold but it's a real chain.
金子是假的 項鏈可是真的
What's all this?
這都是些什么?
My DJ stuff.
我的DJ裝備
Where'd you get the money to buy all this stuff?
你哪來的錢買這些?
Oh,I saved up.
噢 我自己存的
DJ,huh?
DJ?
Yeah,I even got a job DJing a party Saturday night.
我找了份周六晚在派對的DJ活
Uh-uh,what are you doing with my James Brown album?
你拿我James Brown的唱片做什么? (美國Funk音樂鼻祖 靈魂樂教父)
Can I borrow it? I need it for the party.
可以借了先用用嗎? 派對要用的
Why,you had the money to buy all this,
這么多都花錢買了
why don't you buy your own?
為什么不買張你自己的碟呢?
Well,I looked everywhere. Nobody has it.
到處都找過了 沒的賣啊
All right,Mr. DJ.
好吧 DJ先生
You'd better take care of it,
你最好給老娘保管好
'cause you know how I love me my James Brown.
因為你知道我多愛James Brown
If she was a Jackie Wilson fan,
如果她是Jackie Wilson粉絲 (著名流行樂歌手 提倡存在主義)
she'd be in the emergency room right now.
她現在就該呆急診室了
For the first time in my life I was going to be a DJ.
人生中第一次有了當DJ的感覺
I felt like nothing could stop me,
這感覺無可阻擋
unless I put a sign over my head.
除非在我頭上掛個標志
Throw your hands in the air.
把手放到空中甩
Wave them like you just don't care.
你什么都不用管
If you love DJ Chrissy Chris,
如果你們愛DJ Chrissy Chris
everybody say "Oh,yeah!"
每人一起來 "噢 耶!"
Oh,yeah!
噢 耶!
We're looking for DJ Chrissy Chris!
我們在找DJ Chrissy Chris