My boy is a football player.
我兒子是足球運動員
He just got a scholarship to Rutgers.
剛獲得了去格斯大學的獎學金
My daughter is a doctor.
我女兒是醫生
She just finished her first open-heart surgery.
剛完成了她的第一次心內直視手術
And my son is a magician.
我兒子可是個魔術師
And he just made Bed-Stuy disappear.
他剛把Bed-Stuy給變沒了
You better tell him to bring it back 'cause I'm closing at 9:00.
最好告訴他給變回來 我9點得關門下班了
Mama,
媽咪
Drew made my barrette disappear.
Drew把我的發夾給變沒了
Drew,give your sister her barrette back.
Drew 把發夾還給你妹妹
All right.
好吧
Damn,he is good.
該死 他真牛B!
She's making sure he didn't take her ears.
她正確信沒把耳朵給變沒了
Finding a pair of turntables was harder than I thought,
找到一對打碟機比我想象的要難
because as it turns out,
因為目前看來
I wasn't the only DJ who wanted them.
我可不是唯一一個想要它的DJ
Sorry,kid,Jam Master Jay just bought the last pair.
抱歉孩子 Jam Master Jay剛好買走最后一個 (說唱界老牌勁旅DMC之一 遭槍殺)
Sorry,kid,DJ Scott LaRock just bought the last pair.
抱歉孩子 DJ Scott LaRock剛好買走最后一個 (著名DJ 后遇刺)
Well,I'm sorry,uh,we just sold the last pair
抱歉 呃 我們把最后一個賣給
to this kid who called himself Funkmaster Flex.
一個自稱Funkmaster Flex的小子 (美國著名黑人hip-hop藝人)
Funkmaster Flex?
Funkmaster Flex?
Same thing I said.
對我來說都一樣
Sounds like some kind of workout machine to me.
這聲音聽起來像要壞掉的機器
Yeah,for out-of-shape funky people.
當然是對極少數膽戰心驚的人來說
Not gonna have any more in for at least another eight weeks.
至少要八周以后才會有下一個
But I need turntables by Saturday.
可是周六我就得用打碟機
Let me show you something.
給你看一些東西
You got a big party going on or something?
有個大派對之類的吧?
yeah
是啊
How about these?
這些怎么樣?
That's all you got?
你只有這個?
I can only imagine what kind of people would come to that party.
我可以猜到哪些人會來參加派對
Say "Hey!"
一起來 嘿!
Hey.
嘿!
Say "Ho!"
一起來 嚯!
Ho.
嚯!
Now scream!
一起來 尖叫!
Aah!
嘿嘿嘿! 嚯嚯嚯!
that's about mean:old school
那可真有old school的意思 (原意指一種老派說唱風格 現指老年人)
my dad was trying to avoid things that went hippity hop.
我老爸正試著回避那些假嘻哈的玩意
Hey,Dad,do you think you could take me to the magic show this week?
嗨老爸 這周你能帶我去看場魔術秀嗎?
I got a magic show for you.
我來給你表演一個
I work two jobs seven days a week,
一周七天打兩份工
and every day,my money disappears.
每天我的錢都會消失
How's that for magic?
這魔術怎樣?