Gary Coleman made a movie?
Gary Coleman拍過電影?
And,Greg,you should be ashamed of yourself.
還有 Greg 你該感到羞恥
You can see a white man in a movie anytime.
你任何時候都可以看到電影里有白人
Sorry. Come on,Greg,let's go.
對不起 Greg 我們走吧
Chris,wait.Stay.
Chris 等等 留下吧
Are you serious?
真的嗎?
Yes. But don't you ever let me find out
是的 但是別再讓我抓到
you've done anything like this again,you understand?
你們又做這樣的蠢事 明白嗎?
Yes,ma'am.
是的 女士
Could you not mention that you saw me here?
你不會提到看見我在這里吧?
Yes,ma'am.
不會的 女士
Nice meeting you.
很高興見到你
Enjoy the movie.
欣賞電影吧
Back at the DMV, my father was DOA.
回到交管部 老爸中途就掛了
I'm sorry,sir,you fail.
對不起先生 你沒及格
What do you mean,fail?
什么意思 沒及格?
Let me see that!
讓我看看!
What's wrong with this one?
這題怎么錯了?
Speed limit in a school zone is 25,not 50.
學校區域的限速是25 不是50
Not if he's late.
他遲到時才不管
Fine. I'll do it again.
好吧 我再做一遍
What do you think you're doing?
你想干什么?
I'm going to take the test.
做測試啊
You got to get in line,get a number,
你該去排隊 取號碼牌
wait for that number to be called,
然后等著號碼被叫時
proceed to my counter,where I will give you a new exam
來我的柜臺 給你一個新的考試
and then you can go to the testing area.
然后你才能去考試區
I have to do this again?!
非得重新來一遍?!
If you want a license.
如果你想要駕照的話
Good thing she can't read minds.
真慶幸她不會讀心術啊
42!
42!
"It...
"那
"was... the...
"是
"beast of...
"最美好的
"時代 (雙城記開卷語)
"It...
"那
"was... the...
"是
"roast...
"最糟糕的
of times."
時代"
I mean,my God,boy,
天哪 孩子
did you eat a bowl of lead paint for breakfast?
你早飯吃了一碗鉛涂料嗎?
Go on and sit down and let one of these
過去坐好再讓另外一個
other illiterates take a crack at it.
小文盲試著讀一下
Excuse me,can I speak to you for a minute?
打攪一下 能和你談一小會嗎?
Oh,I'm sorry,is there a problem?
喔 對不起 有什么不對嗎?
Yes. You.
是的 你
Drive safely.
安全駕駛
Thank you.
謝謝
Here you go.
給你錢
Oh,you don't pay me.
喔 不是付給我
That's the line to go pay.
那邊的隊伍才是去付費的