Oh,who are you? With your magic book
喔 你是什么人 帶著本奇妙的書
that just stays open to whatever page you leave it on.
你看到哪一頁 就會自動停在哪一頁
Excuse me,I got to go.
對不起 我要走了
Girl,you need to go with your cheap behind.
可別這么小氣地走
You can't spend 25 cents on a bookmark?
你就不能花25分買一個書簽嗎?
Did you spend all your money on cookies?
你把錢都用來買餅干了嗎?
No! I did not spend my money on cookies,
不 我沒花錢買餅干
if it's any business of yours.
根本不關你的事
I bought a book.
我買了本書
Oh,really? What's it about,crushing dreams?
喔 真的 關于什么的 夢想的破滅?
'Cause that's exactly what you're doing.
那是你正在做的事情
Fine! I'll take one.
好吧 我買一個
Thank you. Here you go.
謝謝 拿好
Bye.
再見
Lay off the cookies.
戒了餅干吧
I wonder what they're doing at school.
我想知道他們在學校干嗎?
Feeling like suckers.
像是笨蛋
On behalf of the Corleone Junior High students
我代表Corleone中學的學生們
I'd like to welcome a very special guest
來歡迎特別嘉賓
Earth,Wind & Fire!
大地 風 火組合!(黑人樂團)
Yeah,suckers!
是 笨蛋!
Excuse me,can you be quiet?
打擾一下 你能安靜點嗎?
Ms. Morello?
Morello老師?
I thought you were at a funeral.
我以為你在參加葬禮
no stupid,she's at yours
別傻了 這是你的葬禮
chris,i'm sorry for chris
抱歉 讓你小聲點
I know your people can't help talking in the movies.
我知道你們黑人看電影時會情不自禁說話
Why aren't you in school?
為什么你不在學校?
I wonder if she'd believe it was Chicken George Day.
不知她會不會相信今天是喬治雞日
Well,we just finished lunch,
我們只是吃完中飯
and we figured we'd get a little popcorn,
想買一點爆米花
and,well,now we're on our way back to school.
我們現在就回學校
Chris,please,don't insult my intelligence.
Chris 拜托 別侮辱我的智商
It's obvious you and Gregory are playing hooky.
很明顯你和Gregory逃學了
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what are you doing here?
我不是有意冒犯 但是你在這干嘛?
Well,Greg... Hey,baby.
額 Greg... 嗨 寶貝
I got the popcorn.
我買了爆米花
You want Junior Mints or Goobers? I got both.
你想要薄荷或花生味的 我都買了
You're on a date?
你在約會?
Chris,we all grieve in our own way.
Chris 我們在用自己的方式悼念
Grieve? Who's grieving?
悼念 悼念誰?
Did you go to the funeral,too?
你也參加葬禮了么?
What funeral?
什么葬禮?
So you lied about your sister dying?
那么你撒謊說你姐姐死了?
Yes.
是的
Your sister died? No.
你姐姐死了? 沒有
How could you do that?
你怎么能這樣做?
That's neither here nor there.
那與這事無關
The fact is,you shouldn't be here.
事實上 你不該出現在這里
Well,I'm sorry-- I just wanted to see this movie.
哦 對不起 我只是想看這場電影
I didn't think missing one day of school would hurt.
我想逃一天課也沒什么
Chris,I know you must be a big Ernie Hudson fan
Chris 你一定是Ernie Hudson的狂熱粉絲 (抓鬼敢死隊主演)
Thalmus is,too
Thalmus也是
but do you think Ernie Hudson cut school to go see
但是你覺得Ernie Hudson會在小時候
Gary Coleman movies while he was growing up?
逃課去看Gary Coleman的電影嗎? (美國著名黑人演員)