Hi.
嗨
When I was a kid, most of the advice that my dad gave me was crap.There's one thing that he said that was pure genius.
我小時候 我爸給的大部分建議都很糟糕,但有一句絕對精辟
He said, "If you ever are with a girI...that's too good for you...marry her."So....
他說要是你和一個自己配不上的女孩交往,快娶她回家
Wow.
哇哦
Really?Happy Valentine's Day.
真的嗎?情人節快樂
Happy VaIentine's Day.
情人節快樂
She said yes!
她答應了!
Julia, call me as soon as you get this.I got big news. Big news.
Julia 聽到留言馬上打給我,我有重大新聞 重大新聞哦
She said yes.You're kidding.
她答應了,你開玩笑吧
What?I mean, you're kidding!
啥意思?我意思是 太棒啦!
You thought she'd say no.
你以為她會拒絕的
Man, come on. You know me...aIways preparing for the worst.Immigrant mentality.
老兄 你知道我的啦,總是做好最壞的打算 移民心態嘛
Forget it. She said yes. This is good news.Yeah, and get this:
管他呢 她答應了 這不就得了,是啊 這樣
I don't even have to play it cool today.I can be a sappy cheesebalI aIl day...mooning about love to total strangers,and no one'Il think I'm a moron.
我今天還用不著扮酷了,一整天可以都傻傻地沉浸在喜悅中,隨意向陌生人傳達愛的美妙也沒人會覺得我白癡
Because it's Valentine's Day, huh?
因為今天可是情人節哈
And everyone is romantic on Valentine's Day.
每個人在情人節都會變得浪漫的哦