If we did,Greg would have got with Mrs. Howell.
如果這樣 Greg就會和Howell女士一樣 (蓋里甘的島中角色)
Hold on.
等等
For my "cutting school" scrapbook.
放到我的翹課相冊里
Smile.
笑一個
Greg saw that picture on eBay last week for $500.
上周Greg在易趣上看到這照片賣500美元
Only problem with my mother helping at a book fair
媽媽在書籍展覽會幫忙的問題出在
was she didn't read books and she wasn't fair.
她既不讀書 又蠻不講理
Girl,does your mother know you're over here reading grown-up books?
丫頭 你媽知道你躲在這看成人書籍嗎?
Give me that.
給我
Flowers in the Attic.
閣樓里的花 (書中涉及大量亂倫 虐童等情節)
Now that sounds nice. Read that.
聽著不錯 讀這本吧
You done lost your Jackie Collins mind.
真是沒有杰姬·科林斯的頭腦 (美著名通俗小說家)
And don't cut your eyes at me,either.
別瞪我
Boy,don't you know you are too big for a coloring book?
小子 你這個年齡玩涂畫冊太大了點
White kids your age are building sculptures by now
和你一般大的白人小孩都在砌雕塑了
and you're over here trying to stay inside the lines.
你還在這兒 盡力不涂出界
Come on,Picasso.
加把勁 畢加索
Get to chippin'.
鑿吧
Come on. Chip on.Chip,chip,chip.
加油 鑿 鑿 鑿
You shouldn't be embarrassed that yr boy only has a fifth grade reading level.
別為你兒子只有5年級的閱讀水平 而覺得丟人
You should be embarrassed that he's 27.
你該為他有27歲而覺得丟人
He should be reading War and Peace,
他該讀戰爭與和平
not Horton Hears a Who.
而不是霍頓與無名氏 (著名童話書)
Here. Here you go.
給你
Hey,baby,how's it going?
寶貝 做得怎么樣啊?
Oh,I'm sorry,sweetie.
噢 抱歉 甜心
I didn't mean to call you "baby."
我不是成心叫你寶貝的
Honey,I... Mom,just be quiet.
親愛的 我 媽媽 別說話了
What are y'allaughing at, with your hoop earrings on?
你們戴著圈圈耳環笑什么呢?
Let's see if your mother's giggling when you're bringing home babies.
要是你們肚子搞大了回家 看你們媽媽笑得出嗎?
Who's laughing now,huh?
還有誰敢笑?
It ain't funny no more,is it?
不再好笑了 是吧
Come on over here,girl. Buy some lemonade.
姑娘 過來買點檸檬汁
It's good. My baby made it.
味道不錯 我寶貝做的
The line was getting shorter,
當隊伍變短了
and so was my father's patience.
爸爸的耐心也耗光了
What?!
什么?!
You'd think they were married.
會以為他們是夫妻
May I help you?
有事嗎?
You got people out here. You can't just go to lunch.
大家在外面等 你不能就這樣去吃午飯
People have stuff to do.
大家都忙著呢
Then why don't you come back another day?
那你怎么不回去 改天來
Because my license expires today.
因為我的駕照今天過期
Well,then I guess you're just gonna have to wait.
那你就只有等的份
And don't bang on this door again.
別再捶門了