Chris. Aqui. Chris
到 (西班牙語)
Meanwhile,my father was there bright and early
同時 爸爸早早到了
to beat the line at the DMV.
交管部 滿以為不用排隊
Too late.
太遲了
Hey,where do you think you're going?
嘿 往哪兒走呢
I'm going to renew my license.
去續辦駕照
Well,get in line.
排隊呀
This is the line to renew your driver's license?
這里是排隊續辦駕照嗎?
No,this is the line for tickets to see Scritti Politti.
不 這里是排隊買票看Scritti Politti的 (官樣文章樂團 著名朋克樂隊)
Yeah,this is the line.
嗯 就是在這排隊
Man,all these people.
天啊 這么多人
I thought I was gonna be out of here in an hour.
我原以為一小時就能弄完
Ha! Try three.
切 3小時還差不多
Make that three and a half.
3個半小時
While my father was getting in line,
爸爸正排隊時
my mother was about to get out of line.
媽媽卻準備不守規矩
Well,Rochelle,all I need you to do is to help the children pick out a book,
Rochelle 你只需幫小朋友選書
and then send them to the front to pay for it.
然后帶他們去前臺付款
That's it?
就是這樣嗎?
That's it. I have everything else under control.
是 別的我都安排好了
No,you don't.
不 你沒有
I could've stayed at home for this.
做這個 還不如呆在家呢
Back at school it was lunchtime.
話說在學校 是午飯時間
Today's special was "Running Like Hell."
今日特色菜是"狂奔" (Pink Floyd歌曲名)
You ready? Ready.
準備好了沒 好了
All right,now just be cool and keep walking.
好的 若無其事地走路吧
My biggest worry at this point was that
我最擔心的是
the copwould think I was chasing Greg.
警察可能認為我在追趕Greg
while we were cutting class,
翹課進行時
Greg was sweating like Lil Kim in Sunday School.
Greg緊張如Lil Kim在教會主日學校 (美饒舌黑人女歌手)
You think they know we're gone?
你覺得他們注意到我們不見了嗎?
The only one that would even notice is Caruso.
只有Caruso會注意到 (欺負Chris的小惡霸)
He can just beat somebody else up.
他可以揍別人出氣
What's that?
那是什么?
I was up all night packing for everything we might need.
我忙了整晚收拾有用的東西
I've got peanut butter sandwiches in case we get hungry,
花生三明治充饑
I've got some wet naps in case we get sticky from the peanut butter sandwiches,
如果三明治弄臟手 還有濕紙巾
I brought a compass in case we get lost,
指南針以免迷路
some extra water,Rolaids,
備用水 抗酸劑
aspirin, a traveling toothbrush...
阿司匹林 旅行牙刷 ...
Greg,we're going to the movies,not Gilligan's Island.
Greg 我們去看電影 不是去蓋里甘的島 (美著名電視劇名)