Hey,you know what might cheer you up?
你知道怎樣會比較開心?
What?
怎樣?
I got to tell you...this really does put me in a better mood.
說實話 我的心情真的好多了
I wish there was a job where I could wear this all the time.
真希望有整天穿婚紗的工作
Maybe someday there will be.
也許以后會有
Chandler's coming by to borrow candles for his big date.
完了 是錢德來借晚上約會的蠟燭
Rachel,don't get it! He'll see us!
瑞秋,別開門,他會看見
The groom cannot see the bride.
新郎不能看見新娘
I'm not going to marry Chandler.
我又不嫁錢德
Not after this!
被看到就得嫁了
Okay guys,just relax.
放輕松就對了
I do!
我愿意…
I got to go.
我得走了
Yeah,well,that ought to do it.
真的莎喲娜啦了