That was fast. It usually takes me hours to get Ben to go down for his nap.
真快,我通常要花2小時 才能讓班乖乖睡覺
He's such a sweetheart. Do you know what he said?
他好可愛 你知道他剛才說什么?
Good night,mommy. -That's because he has lots of mommies.
什么? 媽咪,晚安 因為他有很多媽咪
Yeah,in fact,it's kind of become his word for "woman".
那算是他對女人的通稱
So does your uncle Nathan get an invite or not?
怎樣,請不請你的納森叔叔?
Oh,God! Nobody likes him.
沒有人喜歡他
He's so cheap. He'd never fly to London in a million years.
而且他好小器 他絕不會飛去倫敦的
Invite him!
好,請吧
Did I do these neat enough?
我寫得還可以嗎?
Yeah,they're fine.
可以 是嗎?
We'll say that Ben addressed them.
別人問就說是班寫的
You invited Rachel then?
你也請了瑞秋?
Sure,why not?
對啊,干嘛不請?
Really?
真的?
I wouldn't be comfortable having any of my old lovers there.
我找舊情人去一定會覺得蹩扭
Do you think we shouldn't invite her?
你覺得我們不該請她嗎?
You know I absolutely adore Rachel.
不,我很喜歡瑞秋
It's just that I thought it might be awkward for you.
我只是怕你會尷尬
But it's absolutely your decision.
不過你決定就好
More tea? -Sure.
還要茶嗎? 好
Earl Grey?
伯爵(茶)?
Fine,invite whoever you want.
好,你想請誰就請誰