All of a sudden, so much is happening.
突然間發生了好多事
I know. Ross is getting married. Phoebe's making people.
就是啊,羅斯要結婚,菲比在…做人
Everybody's doing stuff. -We just sit here.
大家都在忙 只有我們坐在這里
If I died, people would know I was here only by the ass print on this chair!
要是我死了 大家只會從這張椅子的屁股印 知道我存在過
What are we doing? -Wasting our lives.
我們要干嘛? 浪費生命
I meant for lunch.
我是說午餐吃什么
We have to do something. Something huge!
我們得做一件大事
We could climb Mt. Everest.
我們可以去爬珠峰
Not something stupid. Something huge!
不是蠢事,是大事
I saw an ad for this video.
不,我在錄影帶上看到廣告
People climb that thing every day. We could totally do that!
每天都有人在爬 我們也可以爬
Why not? I mean,it's just climbing.
誰說不行?只不過是爬山
It's just steep! -Yeah.
只不過很陡
We're going! It'd be nice to leave an ass print on Everest.
我們去攻頂 在山頂留屁股印一定很爽
What's up?
在干什么?
We're gonna climb Mt. Everest. -Yeah,baby!
我們要去爬珠峰 沒錯
I looked into that.
真的?我也去問過
Yeah,but it costs like $60,000, and,you know,you could die.
但是要花6萬,而且可能會死
And you would die.
你們一定會死
We could get that Everest video.
我們可以去借珠峰的錄影帶
We could do that without risking our lives at all.
對,那樣就不必冒生命危險
While we're at the video store, we could rent Die Hard!
到了錄影帶店 我們還可以借“終極警探”