Hey,Mon. I was just doing these dishes.
摩妮卡,我正在洗碗
Do you have a minute?
你有空嗎?
I was just about to take a break anyway.
有,反正我正打算休息
So listen...
是這樣的…
...I know we haven't had a chance to talk...
艾蜜莉和我決定結婚后
...since Emily and l decided to get married.
我們還沒有機會談過
And I was just wondering how you were.
我想知道你好不好
If you were getting married, I would feel kind of....
如果是你要結婚 我會覺得有點…
You know?
你懂嗎?
It definitely took me by surprise. But,you know...
我的確嚇了一跳,不過…
...I'm okay.
我很好
I just wanted to check.
我只是想問一下
That's sweet. Thank you.
你真好,謝謝
You're great.
你真好
And I know someday this will happen for you too.
有一天你也會找到真命天子
You just hang in there.
撐著點
"Hang in there"?
撐著點?
No,I didn't mean....
我的意思不是…
You haven't heard of a serious relationship called "me and Joshua"?
你沒聽過一段認真的戀情 叫“我與約書亞”嗎?
I thought you had just been on four dates.
你們不是才約會四次
I didn't realize that had become anything.
我不知道你們開始認真了
Oh no,it has become.
我知道,我們是認真了
Oh no,those were four great dates.
那四次約會棒到不行
I mean,and the connection!
我們好契合
Emotionally,mentally. You know? Physically.
情感上,心靈上… 肉體上
That's incredible. -I know,isn't it?
太好了 可不是嗎?
I'm right there with Joshua. You are right there with Emily.
我跟約書亞在一起 你跟艾蜜莉在一起
And it's kind of like it's a tie.
就像…大家平手
I gotta get back to my dishes.
我得繼續洗碗了
I gotta get to work.
我得回去上班了