Open up! Open up! Open up!
開門!開門
We'll discuss it in the morning.
明天早上再說
What the hell is going on?
這是怎么回事?
We took our apartment back!
我們把我們家搶回來了
I had nothing to do with it.
跟我無關
Okay,it was my idea. But I don't feel good about it.
好吧,是我的主意 但我并不好過
We are switching back right now.
我們現在就換回來
No,we're not. We're not leaving!
不要,我們不走
You'll have to. You both have jobs.
你們非走不可,你們都有工作
As soon as you do,we'll switch back! You can't stop us.
等你們去上班,我們就換回來 你們阻止不了的
Right,Joe? -I don't know.
對吧,喬伊? 我不曉得
What?
什么?
I don't want to move again,with....
我不想再搬了
This is our apartment and they stole
我不管,這是我們的公寓 她們偷了…
You stole!
你們偷了!
Our apartment! We won it fair and square. Twice!
我們的公寓 我們光明正大的贏了兩次
And I am getting it back right now! I'm getting it back right now!
我現在就要要回來 我現在就要要回來
All right.
好
We figured you might respond this way,so we have a backup offer.
我們早料到會有這種反應
No more offers. You can't offer anything to us!
所以我們準備了備案 不要,你們搞不定我們的
Let us keep the apartment and -As a thank you...
讓我們留在這里 為了表示感謝
...Rachel and I will kiss for one minute.
瑞秋和我會接吻1分鐘
Totally worth it! -That was one good minute!
完全值得 好爽的1分鐘
Good night.
晚安 晚安