Gunther,could I get another cup of coffee?
阿甘,再給我一杯咖啡
So what do you do when you're not working here?
你不賣咖啡時都做什么?
You don't need to fill these silences. -Okay,thanks.
你不必找話講 好,謝了
That's your fourth cup of coffee.
錢德,你喝第四杯了
Okay,do me. I've had a certain number of juices.
來算我的 我喝了一定份量的果汁
I'm exhausted because Joey started snoring.
我拼命喝咖啡,因為我累斃了 因為喬伊開始打呼
He's in a different room. He's that loud?
他睡在隔壁,有那么大聲嗎?
You should hear me.
你應該來聽聽
It's nothing to be proud of. Go to a sleep clinic.
你還得意,你得去睡眠診所
I'm not going to any clinic.
我說過,我哪里都不去
I don't have a problem. You have the problem.
我沒問題,是你有問題
You should go to a "Quit-being- a-baby-and-leave-me-alone" clinic.
你該去“少任性別管我”診所
They don't have those. -Yeah,they do.
沒有那種診所
Quit being a baby and leave me alone!
當然有,少任性別管我
There,you just had your first class.
這就是第一課
I used to date a light sleeper.
我跟一個淺眠的人交往過
Whenever I snored, he rolled me over
每次我打呼,他就把我翻過去
Oh,yeah!
爽喔
He'd roll me over, and I'd stop snoring.
他一幫我翻身,打呼就會停
Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!
下次你打呼,我要把你翻過去
I gotta do what I gotta do. You gotta do what you gotta do.
我忙我的,你玩你的