What should I wear to a Knicks game?
我該穿什么去看尼克隊比賽?
A T-shirt that says, "l Don't Belong Here"?
上面印有 “我不看籃球”的衣服?
You have tickets?
你們有票?
Mom got Dad's season tickets in the divorce,so she gave them to me.
媽離婚時分到爸的季票 就送給我了
Apparently,they're good seats.
位子顯然很好
Oh,my God! Those are almost on the floor!
天哪,幾乎就在場邊
I could slip Woody Allen my resume.
我可以把履歷表塞給伍迪艾倫
Do you guys want these?
你們想要嗎?
Yeah,we do!
廢話
Well,you got them!
那就給你們 謝謝
Just give us our apartment back.
只要把這里還給我們
Oh,I didn't see that coming.
想不到有這一招
Are you serious?
你是說真的?
Come on. We know what these are worth.
我們知道你們哈死這些票了
Do you think we're stupid?
你們以為我們是白癡嗎?
Not stupid. You're meaner than I thought.
不是白癡,是很惡劣
What do you say?
如何?
Forget it. I'm not giving up my bachelor pad for basketball seats.
想都別想,我才不會為了球票 放棄我的單身公寓
Your "bachelor pad"?
你的單身公寓?
Have you even had a girl here?
你帶女生回來過嗎?
No.
沒有
But Joey has,and I usually talk to them in the morning.
但是喬伊有 我早上都會跟她們聊天
Yeah,you do!
沒錯