Hey,Rachel.
Hi. 瑞秋
What's up?
你好嗎?
Your voice sounded all squeaky on the phone.
你電話里的聲音好尖
Nothing. I just wanted to see you. See you and hug you.
沒事,我只是想見你 見你,抱你
See you....
見你
Great!
真好
Sit.
坐
You okay?
你還好嗎?
I'm more than okay. I am really,really happy.
好得不得了,我非常非常高興
Want to know why?
你想知道為什么嗎?
Do l?
我想嗎?
Because I am really happy about us.
因為我對我們的關系很滿意
I think we are so on the right track.
我覺得我們進展得很好
I think we are working. I think we are clicking.
我們很順利,我們很合
You know? -Yeah,sure,sure.
你懂嗎? 當然
We're clicking.
我們很合
If there was just one little area where...
如果說有什么小缺撼...
I think we need to work on, I would think... ...
需要加強
it's that we're just not crazy enough.
應該就是我們不夠瘋狂
I got to say,I'm not too sure I agree with that.
老實說,我不太同意
You know,yeah,you're right.
你說得對
We have our fun. Yeah?
我們也很開心 但是…
I mean,like crazy! You know?
我是說很瘋狂,你懂嗎?
Are you gonna put on that cheerleader outfit again?
你又要穿啦啦隊服了嗎?
No. You wish.
不是,你希望吧,不是
All right.
好
This is going to sound,you know, a little hasty.
這件事聽起來會有點倉卒
But just go with me.
但你就聽吧
What if we got married?
我們結婚如何?
What? -Oh,I know. It's so totally like...
什么? 我知道,你會覺得…
"Whoa,can we do this?" You know?
“哇,我們行嗎?”
But it just feels right. Don't you think it does?
但感覺很對,你不覺得嗎?
I mean,it just feels right. Don't you...?
感覺真的很對,你不…
Rachel...you're...a real...special lady.
瑞秋,你是個...很特別的女性
But my divorce isn't final yet...
但我的離婚還沒辦完
...and we've been on four dates.
我們又只約過四次會
So I'm thinking: No...but...thanks.
所以我是想說…不要,不過…謝了
You idiot!
你這個白癡!