
Where is the safe?
保險箱在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道?
Is it behind this bookcase here?
是在這個書架后面么
...Or, perhaps
哦 那沒準是
...This one here
這邊這個
Where is the safe? ... I don't know, I haven't seen him si
保險箱在哪 我不知道 我沒見過他...
Please, you have to do something
求你了 你得采取點措施啊
Permission to fire?
請求開火
Hold your fire. I repeat, hold your fire. Not until Pierce shows himself.
不準開槍 重復 不準開槍 除非Pierce出現
You're very beautiful, Elise.
你很美 Elise
Try to combine it with a little intelligence.
要是再有點智商就更好了
And tell me where the safe is. If I knew it, I would tell you.
告訴我保險箱在哪 我知道的話會告訴你的
In my opinion she knows nothing.
我覺得她不知道
You have to go in. They're gonna kill her.
你們必須動手了 他們會殺了她
Where's my interpreter? They're going to kill her.
我的翻譯呢 他們會殺了她的
She can handle herself. She can handle herself?
她自己能應付 她自己能應付?
She's one of us.
她是我們的人
Expert in undercover operations.
臥底行動專家
When I sent her to Russia to find Pierce
我派她去俄羅斯找Pierce時
She went dark.
她消失了
...I think she could never quite decide
我估計她永遠都下不了決心
If she was with him, or with us.
是跟他一伙 還是跟我們
She's a good agent
她是個好探員
...Except that she invariably falls in love with any man
除了她總是愛上那些在一起
That she spends longer than a train ride with.
超過一次火車旅程的人
Commander Acheson, I'm the interpreter. Acheson
長官 我是翻譯
Yes, go!
好 聽吧