I like her. She seems smart.
我喜歡她,她似乎很聰明
Rachel,my parents.
瑞秋,我爸媽
So nice to meet you.
很高興認識你們
Joshua,that $500 was for groceries.
約書亞 那5百元是給你買日用品的
What,this? Oh,no. That's not what it is.
什么?這…不,你們誤會了
Okay,I work in fashion.
我在時裝界工作
And this is a real dress,actually.
這是正式的洋裝
They're wearing it in Milan.
米蘭正在流行
Part of my job is to wear the clothes and see how people respond.
我也必須試穿衣服 觀察一般人的反應
Then I report back to my superiors at Bloomingdale's.
然后回報給布魯明戴爾的上司
Obviously,in this case...
這次...
...I am going to report back: ...
我顯然得回報說
"U.S.A. not ready."
“美國,尚嫌大膽”
Maybe in L.A.
洛杉磯或許可以
There you go!
也對 有道理
Have you kids eaten yet?
你們吃過飯了嗎?
We were going to do that after. I mean,next.
我們想等事后…不是 正要吃
Why don't we all get something to eat?
我們餓死了 大家一起出去吃吧
No use wasting this baby just lying around the house.
也好 穿著它窩在家里太可惜了
So we'll go eat.
所以我們去吃飯
You'll wear that.
你就穿那樣
We'll be eating and, of course,you'll be wearing that.
你就穿那樣吃飯