How's Ben?
班好嗎?
I asked if he wanted to eat. He said no.
我問他要不要吃東西 他說不要
I asked if he wanted to sleep. He said no.
我問他要不要睡覺,他說不要
I asked what he wanted to do. He said no.
我問他想做什么,他說不要
So he's sweeping.
所以他在掃地
Any word from Susan?
有蘇珊的消息嗎?
She said she's having so much fun with Emily.
她說她跟艾蜜莉玩得很開心
By the by,did it ever occur to you that...
對了,你有沒有想過
...maybe they might be having a little too much fun?
她們或許太開心了一點?
What's too much fun?
什么叫太開心?
The kind of fun you and Susan had when we were married.
我們結婚時 你和蘇珊的那種開心
Oh,my God! You are so paranoid.
天哪,你真會亂想
Am l?
是嗎?
Am l?
是嗎?
Susan is in a loving, committed relationship.
艾蜜莉我不知道 但蘇珊和我的關系很穩定
Carol,so were we.
卡蘿,我們也是
Just imagine for a moment...
你就想像一下
...that Susan meets someone, and they hit it off.
蘇珊認識了別人 她們一拍即合
They're coming back from the theater, and they stop at a pub for drinks.
她們從劇院回來 去酒吧喝個小酒
They're laughing.
有說有笑
Someone innocently touches someone else.
有人不經意的碰了另一個人
There's electricity.
有火花
It's new. It's exciting.
感覺很新鮮,很刺激
Are you saying there isn't the slightest possibility...
你敢說完全沒有可能...
...of something happening?
...出事?
Maybe. -Oh,my God!
或許有 天哪!
I didn't really believe it until you just said it!
聽你一說我才真的信了