So Emily called last night.
艾蜜莉昨晚打電話來
And now you're giving me the message?
你現在才轉告我?
Turns out that Emily is just crazy about Susan.
結果艾蜜莉愛死蘇珊了
They're going to the theater together.
她們一起去看戲
They're going to dinner.
她們一起吃晚飯
They're going horseback riding!
她們一起去騎馬
God,Susan is so fun!
蘇珊真會玩
Look,this is just a little too familiar.
這個情節太熟悉了一點
For six months before Carol and I split up...
我和卡蘿分手前整整半年
...all I heard was, "My friend Susan is so smart.
我整天只聽到 “我朋友蘇珊好聰明”
My friend Susan is so funny. My friend Susan is so great."
“我朋友蘇珊好風趣” “我朋友蘇珊好棒”
You think something could happen between Emily and Susan?
你覺得艾蜜莉和蘇珊 會擦出火花?
Hey,they're going to the gym together!
她們一起上健身房耶
Two women...
兩個女人…
...stretching! ...
劈腿拉筋
They take a steam,things get playful. Didn't you see Personal Best?
她們洗蒸汽浴,開始互相逗弄 你們沒看過“登峰造極”嗎?
No,but I'm gonna!
沒,但我一定要看
Hi! You're crazy.
先生,你瘋了
Emily is straight.
艾蜜莉是異性戀
How do you know? We thought Carol was straight.
你怎么知道? 我們原先也以為卡蘿是異性戀
Yeah,definitely. I don't like the name Ross.
我肯定不喜歡羅斯這個名字
What a weird way to kick me when I'm down!
你落井下石的方式還真怪
No,I meant for the baby.
我是說寶寶的名字
What's wrong with Ross?
羅斯有什么不好?
Something like this would never happen to The Hulk,you know.
綠巨人就不會遇上這種事
That's not true.
誰說的
In The Incredible Hulk,number 72, Dr. Bruce Banner found....
“綠巨人”第72集里 布魯斯班納博士發現…
You know.... Never mind. My girlfriend's a lesbian.
不重要,我女朋友是同性戀