Hi. I'm here to see Lynette Scavo.
嗨。我來見Lynette Scavo。
Oh, hi. Excuse me. Hi. I'm Lynette. You must be Fran.
哦,嗨。失陪一下。嗨。我是Lynette。你一定是Fran。
Yeah, hi. Ed said you needed to talk to me. I couldn't imagine about what.
嗨。Ed說你要和我談談。我猜不出是關于什么。
Oh, well, come on in my office.
哦,來,到我辦公室說吧。
You want me to put my daughter in daycare? But I'm a stay-at-home mom.
你想讓我把孩子送到日間寄托?但我是個全職媽媽啊!
I'm not suggesting that you sign her up for all day.
我不是建議你讓她一天都寄托在這。
Maybe just a couple of hours in the afternoon.
也許就下午的幾個小時。
Wouldn't that be great? Have some time to yourself, relax, unwind?
那不是很棒么?自己獨享一些時間,放松,緩解一下壓力。
I don't need to unwind. I love taking care of little Mindy.
我沒什么壓力可緩解的。我喜歡照顧我的小Mindy。
Oh, of course, of course, but we all have days when we're starting to lose it.
哦,當然了,當然了,但我們都總有一天受不了的。
Wouldn't it be nice to have some place totake her before you want to strangle her?
在你想要捏死她之前,有個地方可以寄托不是很好么?
I cherish every moment I spend with her, truly.
我和她在一起的每一秒鐘我都很珍惜,真的?
Really? Yeah. Look, I'm gonna level with you.
是么?是啊,聽我說。我跟你實話實說把。
Parcher and Murphy can't have a day care center unless we have at least sixteen kids and without little Mindy, we only have fifteen.
Parcher&Murphy公司不會設立寄托中心,除非有16個以上的孩子,沒有Mindy 我們只夠15個。
Well, that's not my problem.
這就不是我的問題了。
Okay. Okay. I just thought I'd give it a shot.
好吧。好吧。我就是想試試看。
Well, I wish I could help you, but I can't.
我希望能幫上你,但真抱歉。
Okay.
好吧。
Lynette.
Lynette。
Yeah.
好啊。
Can I ask you something?
我能問你個問題么?
Yeah.
好啊。
Why did you have kids if you weren't gonna raise them?
你不撫養孩子為什么還要生孩子呢?
Excuse me?
什么?
Well, I just don't understand women who say they want to be mothers, but then hand their kids over to glorified babysitters.
我就是不能理解有些女人說想當母親,卻把孩子交給美其名曰的“保姆”。
I work because my family needs me to.
我的家庭需要我我才工作的。
Oh, dear, I've upset you, and that wasn't my intention.
哦,親愛的,我讓你不高興了,我本意不是這樣的。
I bet. Make no mistake, I'm a good mother.
當然了。別錯怪我了,我是個好母親。
That's the difference between us. I couldn't settle for being a good mother.
這就是我們的區別。做個好母親不是我的目標。
I want to be a great one. Bye-bye.
我要做個滿分母親。再見。
Bye-bye.
再見。