Well, the good news is he's, he's dead.
還好他,他已經死了。
He committed suicide. His death was on his terms. That's not justice.
他是自殺。那只能算他自己的。不能算惡人有惡報。
So, are you saying if he were executed, that it would be easier for you to get past this?
你的意思是如果他是他殺的,你會好受一點?
Of course.
當然。
George didn't intend to commit suicide.
George...本沒有打算自殺。
He was trying to manipulate me into taking him back and he swallowed those pills hoping that I'd feel sorry for him.
他想利用自殺讓我回心轉意,他就吞了安眠藥,想讓我覺得內疚。
He just assumed that I would call an ambulance. When I got there, he was already slipping away.
他以為我肯定會叫救護車,我到房間時,他已經迷糊了。
I tried to get him to accept responsibility for what he'd done, but he wouldn't.
我想讓他自愿承擔自己所作所為的責任,但他不愿意。
So what'd you do?
那么你干嗎了?
Nothing. I just sat there and let him die.
什么也沒做。我就坐在那,看著他死去。
Oh, my god.
天啊!
He didn't die on his terms, Andrew. He paid for what he did to your father.
他不是自殺,Andrew。他算為你父親之死償命了。
Thank you for telling me this.
謝謝你告訴我。