So, he poisoned Rex?
這么說他毒死了Rex?
Sweet, little George Williams.
我們善良的小George Williams。
Well, it turns out he wasn't so sweet after all.
看來他實際上并不怎么善良。
Anyway, uh, there's a chance that some of this may wind up in the paper, so I wanted you to hear it from me first.
總之,搞不好這件事會上報紙,所以我想你們先從我這里聽到。
Bree, I'm so sorry.
Bree,我和遺憾。
Yeah, like you haven't been through enough.
是啊,就好像你受的苦還不夠多似的。
God, and he's our pharmacist. It's enough to turn you holistic.
天哪,他是我家的藥劑師。真是知人知面不知心。
I know this sounds awful, but I'm kind of glad the guy's dead.
這么說聽起來有點狠,但我真高興他死了。
Oh, I hope that little creep suffered.
我希望他吃了苦頭。
Well, we'll never know.
我們沒法知道了。
That's Andrew back from Camp Hennessey. I've got to go.
Andrew從Hennessey營地回來了。我得走了。
Does he know yet?
他知道了么?
He hasn't got a clue.
他還蒙在鼓里呢!
How do you think he's gonna react?
你想他會怎么反應?
All right, what the hell is going on? I know you didn't take me out of kid jail for my health.
行了,發生什么事兒了?我想你不是為了我的健康。才把我從兒童監獄里叫回來的。
I'll get back to you, uh, later.
咱們晚點兒再見。