Hi. Carlos will be down in a little while.
你好,Carlos 呆會就下來。
We had an intense talk. He's resting.
我們剛才“談”得很激烈,他在休息
Yeah, I overheard some of your... talk.
我知道,剛才無意中聽到你們的... 交談
Sorry. He's such an animal
不好意思,他真是頭“猛獸”
but since we have a couple of minutes,
那既然我們有點時間
why don't we, uh, chat?
我們聊一會吧?
Look, I don't mean any disrespect.
請相信,我無意冒犯
It's just, now that Carlos is home,
只是,現在Carlos 在家了
we need to get back on our routine,
我們需要做自己夫妻的私事
and we can't do that if he keeps running off to church and charity bake sales.
可如果他老是跑去教堂或是賣場,我們就不能做了
We need "us" time. Do you know what I mean?
我們需要自己的時間。你明白了嗎?
I do.
我知道
Oh, good. Good.
那就好
So it would really help our marriage
這真的能幫助我們的婚姻
if you just backed off for a while, okay?
你若是能暫時離開
No.
那不行
Huh?
什么?
I said no.
我說不行
I know what you said. I'm wondering why you said it.
我知道你在說什么,我想知道為什么你要說這些
Carlos is a diamond in the rough, a flawed man to be sure,
Carlos就像一顆有瑕疵的天然金剛石
but someone who is desperately searching for something to believe in.
他拼命地找可以寄托與信服的東西。
To satisfy your materialism, he ended up breaking the law
他最終觸犯了法律只為了滿足你對物質的需求
To deal with your adultery, he resorted to assault.
他打了別人只因為你搞通奸
As long as he's with you,
只要和你在一起
he will never find what he's looking for.
他就找不到他要尋的路
Well, I guess he should have thought of that
是嘛,那我倒覺得他應該在
before he married me.
娶我之前就要考慮好這些問題
Some marriages are meant to be annulled.
有些婚姻需要解除的
What the hell kind of nun are you?
有你這樣的修女?!
Look, if you try to come between me and my husband, I will take you down.
你要是想干涉我和我丈夫,我可要找你麻煩
I grew up on the south side of Chicago.
我從芝加哥南部長大的
If you wanna threaten me, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
如果你想威脅我,你要做得更好才是
You listen to me, you little bitch. You do not want to start a war with me.
聽我說,你這個小婊子,你不要和我對著干
Well, I have god on my side. Bring it on.
可上帝是站我這邊的.你盡管來好了