What's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh, I invited Sister Mary hotpants over for lunch.
我請Mary修女來吃午飯
What?
什么?
You said she touched your soul,
你說她觸摸到了你的靈魂
so I just want to make sure her hands are clean.
所以我只想保證她的手是干凈的
So, Sister Mary, tell me, what's it like meeting men in prison?
那么,Mary修女,告訴我,在監獄里會見罪犯的感覺怎樣?
Do you bond with all convicts, or was Carlos just special?
你是跟所有的罪犯都有關系呢, 還是Carlos是特殊的?
Well, of course, Carlos is special,
當然,Carlos是特別的,
but our mission does a ton of evangelical work with several prisons
但我們的使命是在好幾個監獄開展福音工作
Oh, I get it.
哦,我明白了
Sort of like, today's convicts, tomorrow's convert.
就有點象,今天的罪犯,明天的信徒
Something like that,
大約就是這樣,
but mostly I do charity work.
但我主要負責慈善工作
Are you two involved in any charities?
你們倆加入了任何慈善團體嗎?
Currently? No.
現在?沒有
But we should be. I mean, let's face it, Gaby.
但我們會的 我是說讓我們面對它吧,Gaby
Buying more stuff isn't gonna make our lives any better.
買再多東西也不能讓我們生活得更好
Exactly. Money can't buy happiness.
完全正確,金錢買不到幸福。
Well, sure it can.
當然買得到
That's just a lie we tell poor people to keep them from rioting.
這不過是個撒給窮人聽的謊,好讓他們不搞暴動。
Gaby!
Gaby!
It's a joke. Lighten up.
開個玩笑. 放輕松.
Can you believe this? I'm married to a woman so selfish.
你能相信嗎? 我娶了個這么個自私的女人
She makes fun of the entire concept of charity.
她竟然嘲笑慈善之舉
You are a hypocrite.
你是個偽君子
The money you spent to buy your sports car could buy a mud hut for every peasant in Ecuador.
你買跑車用的錢夠給厄瓜多爾的每個農民都買棟土屋。
Okay, you're right.
好吧,你是對的.
But I'm evolving, starting right now.
但我在努力改變,就從現在開始.
Sister, I would like to donate my car to your mission.
修女,我愿為了你的使命捐出我的車
What?
什么?
Carlos, are you sure?
Carlos,你確定?
Absolutely. Gabrielle and I don't need two cars. We can share one.
完全確定,Gabrielle和我不需要兩輛車.我們能共用一輛。
Share? What if you have the car, and I need to go shopping?
共用? 如果你在用車,我要去購物怎么辦?
We're gonna cut back on shopping, too.
我們也要減少購物量
Okay, I think we should all just calm down a little bit.
我想我們都該冷靜一點。
I'm gonna get you that pink slip right now.
我現在就給你車主證。
Carlos...
Carlos...
We're doing this.
就這么辦了
I have to…Uh, here have some of this.
我得--恩,來點這個
No one needs to know.
沒人會知道的