Right. Here's a track. Wasn't so popular in America.
好了 這首歌 在美國不怎么流行
Got to number six on the Netherlands charts though.
但在荷蘭登上過排行榜的第六名
That whole summer I couldn't walk to the corner in Amsterdam
那整個夏天 我在阿姆斯特丹簡直寸步難行
without mobs of birds coming up
到處都是女歌迷圍上來
and asking me for the double bubble.
熱情地要和我共飲泡泡雞尾酒
Okay, just play it, I think. Yeah.
好的 快開始吧
He's- He's awesome, honey.
他 他太棒了 親愛的
You're welcome.
不客氣
*Tonight*
*今夜*
*So right*
*良宵*
*So right*
*良宵*
*Lover*
*愛人*
Hey, Phil, I think your lover wants a kiss from you.
菲爾 你的愛人在等你的吻呢
Oh. Okay.
好的
Oh, come on, man. She's not your sister.
拜托 老兄 別像親吻妹妹那樣
Give her a proper snog.
快深情長吻一個
You all right?
你沒事吧
That's a bad joke. Not funny.
剛剛那玩笑開得不好 不好笑
My sister lost her feet to complications from diabetes.
我妹妹因為糖尿病并發癥失去了一條腿
Okay. Can I get you some water there, guy, or-
我給你倒杯水吧 伙計
Yeah. You got tea?
是啊 有茶嗎
Yes, of course. I'll get that. Chamomile.
有的 我去倒 要甘菊的
You don't miss a minute. Okay.
你好好享受就行 好的