Yeah. It'll just take a second. -Well, I'm just-
對 馬上就好 但是我要
you're gonna miss me sluttin' it up with Driving Miss Daisy.
你們會錯過我和黛西小姐調情的
It'll just take a second. Real fast.
就一小下 很快的
You should kill that baby.
你們應該"弄死"寶寶
What? You should call the baby.
什么 你們應該"聯系"寶寶
I love you guys so much.
我愛死你們了
Did she just- I'm scared.
她是不是說 我怕怕
I got nothing. I think I have a very good pair.
沒好牌了 我想我有一對好牌
You sure do, honey. And I got squat.
你胸前那對是好牌 親愛的 我也棄牌了
I don't think I have anything either.
我也沒什么好牌
Are you kidding me? That's a straight.
你開玩笑呢 那是順子
Really? She wins.
真的嗎 她贏了
You won.
你贏了
I win. You got it, Haley.
我贏了 真棒 海莉
You know what? I think I deserve a soda.
好吧 我覺得該獎勵自己一聽汽水
Good job, Haley. Did you see that?
干得好 海莉 你看見了嗎
"I don't know how to play." She didn't even know.
她還說不會玩呢 她都不知道自己贏牌了
You know, she deserves it.
她應得的
Hi, honey.
嗨 親愛的
Gee, you scared me. How did you-
老天 你嚇壞我了 你怎么
Lightbulb went out. You don't change these right away,
燈滅了 要是不馬上換
you never get around to it.
回頭就懶的換了
There.
好了
Now I can see everything that goes on around here.
現在周圍的一切"狀況" 我看得一清二楚
I've had a little practice at this.
我很有這方面的經驗
Haley wasn't throwing anything at me I hadn't seen before
海莉的小花招我全部見識過
from her mother and then some.
她媽媽和某人當年都耍過