What-what are-what are these?
這……這……這些是什么?
Oh, just some pictures I made and hung up. I thought they’d brighten up the place. They do don’t you think?
喔,就是我畫的一些畫,把它們掛了起來。讓房間顯得亮一些,不是么?你不覺得嗎?
No-no-no, no!
別別別!
I know that there’s no hole there, I just really liked that picture.
我知道那里沒有 洞。我只是很喜歡那張畫。
Oh my God! Look at this!
天?。∏七@兒!
Okay, but there is a wire back there! I mean that switch is connected to something!
可是,那開關后面有線。它肯定連著什么東西。
I don’t care! The wires have come loose in your head!
我不管!這些線讓你腦子短路了。
I just thought that if I could follow the wire I could find out what it did.
我只是覺得,假如順著這些線查一查,就知道它是干嘛的了。
And did you?!
那你弄明白了嗎?
No. It disappears back there behind that baseboard. For a minute there, I thought it went downstairs.
還沒有。線走到那層夾板后面就消失了。我在哪兒想了一會兒,覺得線肯定往樓下走了。
But it didn’t. Say hello to Mrs. Chatracus.
但它沒有。和Chatracus夫人打個招呼吧。
Oh my God.
天啊
Hello darling.
你好,親愛的~
Hello, Mrs. Chatracus.
你好~Chatracus夫人。
hey,Mrs. Chatracus.do you know Kenny.
Chatracus夫人,你認識肯尼嗎?
You have got to be kid. Wow!
不會吧