What are you writing?
你在寫什么?
Joshua's coming in tomorrow,and since I don't have the guts to ask him out...
約書亞明天要來 既然我沒膽約他
...I'm gonna sell him a coat and put this note in the pocket.
我決定賣他一件外套 再把紙條塞進口袋
"Joshua,give me a call sometime. Guys like you...
“約書亞:有空打電話給我” “你這樣的人…”
...never go out of style."
“…永不退流行”
What did you throw away?
你扔了哪些人?
Hi,guys. -What have you guys been up to?
你們做了什么?
We went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs at the museum.
我們去看維多利亞時期門把展
Without me?
沒找我去?
My uncle dragged us there, but it turned out to be really interesting.
是舅舅拖我們去的 結果很有意思
They were so ornate and beautiful. Look at that.
那些門把很華麗,你們看
I don't know how museums work in England, but here,you're not supposed to take stuff.
我不知道英國的國情 但這里不能順手牽羊
I got it from the gift shop.
這是禮品部的
They have really lax security there.
那里沒什么防盜措施
It's a joke.
這是笑話
Anyone for more tea?
(英國腔)誰還要喝茶?
No,just me then.
(英國腔)那我自己叫了
Hey,Ringo.
鸚鵡先生
Every time Emily's around,you talk like her. Would you please cut it out?
每次艾蜜莉在,你就怪腔怪調 別鬧了
I think you like it.
我看你喜歡喔
I think you can't resist me when I do it.
你無法抗拒這樣的我
You want to eat me up like a cream "pumpy."
你想一口…了我
What? -All right,look,I don't know all the words.
什么? 我不是每個英國字都會
Right. I've got to be off. I'll see you. Bye-bye,then.
我該走了,再見咯
Bye-bye,then.
再見咯