We have to have a party in five minutes, so everybody cancel your plans.
晚上有派對 其實是5分鐘后,有事快取消
What's going on?
你在說什么?怎么回事?
We have to have a bon-voyage party for Emily.
我們要幫艾蜜莉辦驚喜歡送會
But it's actually for Joshua.
其實是為了約書亞
That sucks. Nobody's ever thrown me a bon-voyage-Emily party.
討厭 都沒人幫我辦過假歡送會
He said he's not ready to date.
他說他還沒有心情約會
So I had to invite him to a party if I wanted to see him outside of work.
我得找他參加派對 才能在工作之外見到他
And now I have created the perfect opportunity to seduce him.
現在我制造了一個 色誘他的完美機會
As much as I'd like to meet Josh and warn him...
我很想當面警告約書亞
...Emily and I won't be here. She's gonna come by to say goodbye...
但艾蜜莉和我不能參加 她會來說聲再見
...and then I've got a special evening planned. Sorry. No party.
然后我安排了整晚的節目 對不起,沒戲唱了
Hello? -Surprise!
驚喜!
Surprise!
驚喜!
No one's thrown me a surprise party before.
沒有人替我辦過驚喜派對
Well,it was all Ross' idea.
這都是羅斯的主意
You're so sweet.
你真好
And I'm so surprised.
我好驚喜喔