This is not how this was supposed to happen.
事情不該是這樣的
What was supposed to happen?
不然應該怎樣?
Can you not look at me when I say this?
你能不能不要看我?
I thought that if I could get you here...
我以為要是能把你找來
...I could seduce you.
我就可以色誘你
Excuse me? -Seduce you.
什么? 引誘你
I don't wear suits to work.
我上班不穿西裝
And I bought six of them from you.
卻跟你買了六套
I'm sorry. I thought you needed them.
抱歉喔,我以為你有需要
My point is,I kept coming back because I wanted to see you.
我一直去找你,因為我想見你
Why? -Because I like you.
為什么?因為我喜歡你
You like me?
你喜歡我?
I mean,you're beautiful and smart and sophisticated.
是啊,你漂亮、聰明又成熟
A lot of this isn't based on tonight.
這些印象不是來自今晚
But you like me?
但是你喜歡我?
I can't believe this. All this time, I liked you and you liked me!
這段日子以來 我們竟然一直互相喜歡
But -No "but."
但是… 不要說“但是”
"But" is never good. Let's leave it at "l like you and you like me."
“但是”都沒好事 停在“我們互相喜歡”就好
Okay. However -No,that's a fancy "but."
好,然而… 那是好聽的“但是”
My marriage,like,just ended.
我剛結束我的婚姻
And I'm really not ready to get into anything yet.
我還沒心情跟別人交往
But....
但是…?
I'm sorry. I just need a little time.
對不起,我需要一點時間
Okay.
好的