There you are. I was looking for you.
你在這里,我在找你
Joshua's gone, so you and Emily are free to go.
約書亞走了 你和艾蜜莉可以走了
It's okay.
無所謂
She's still in there enjoying her fake party.
她還在里面享受這場假派對
It's too late to do the stuff I had planned.
現在要做什么也來不及了
I'm sorry. I ruined your evening.
抱歉,我毀了你美好的夜晚
Yeah.
是啊
If it makes you feel any better, I made a fool of myself.
我出了個大丑 你有沒有高興一點?
Helps a little.
有一點
Is there room on that step for a pathetic loser?
有地方讓悲慘的失敗者坐嗎?
Have a seat.
坐吧
I'm so sorry. -It's okay.
對不起 沒關系
It was just a two-week thing anyway.
反正只是一段2星期的戀情
I just didn't want it to end this way.
我只是不想這樣結束
Or maybe you didn't want it to end.
也許你不想結束呢?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You seem to really like her.
你似乎真的很喜歡她
I really do.
沒錯
But what am I going to do? We agreed it'd be a two-week thing.
但我能怎么辦? 我們說好只在一起2星期
No commitment.
不要有承諾
That girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends...
那個女孩整晚都跟你的朋友
...asking to hear stories about you...
吵著要聽你的事
...Iooking through Monica's photo albums.
還拿摩妮卡的相簿來看
You don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
只想在一起2周才不會這么做
You think?
是嗎?
You've got 14 hours until she has to be at the airport.
她還有14個小時才要去機場
And you're sitting here in a hallway...
你卻坐在走廊上
...with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
陪一個28歲 嘴腫起來的啦啦隊長
You're right.
你說得對
Thanks.
謝了
What photo album was it?
哪一本相簿?
I don't know. It was you and a bunch of albino kids.
不知道 你跟一堆白子小孩的合照
Oh,my God! Those weren't albino kids.
他們不是白子
That was computer camp!
那是電腦夏令營啦