How'd it go at the doctor's?
產檢結果怎樣?
You know how,when you're walking down the street and you see three people in a row.And you say "Oh,that's nice."
當你走在街上看到三個人走成一列,你不是會說“真好”?
Good news! You'll have three babies.
好消息,你們有三個寶寶
Three babies?
三個寶寶?
I've finally got my band!
我總算可以組團了
We'll have a big family! I always wanted a big family.
我們會是個大家庭 我一直想要大家庭
Oh,God,I'm so glad you're happy! I was afraid you'd be freaked.
你們高興就好 我還怕你們會捉狂
Why would we be freaked?
為什么要捉狂?
Because it's harder to raise them and the added expense.
因為三個養起來更累也更花錢
Right.
也對
No,back to happy. Back to happy!
不,繼續高興,繼續高興
It's going to be fine...because I teach home ec.
不,沒問題的.因為… 我教家政
I can have 30 kids making baby clothes all year long. It'll be like my very own little sweatshop.
我可以叫卅個學生 1整年都做嬰兒服,就像我專屬的廉價童工廠
I was thinking,ever since you said we'd have triplets.The best thing for me to do is drop out of college and get a job.
自從你說是三胞胎,我就在想我最好休學去找一份工作
No,you can't quit college.
不,法蘭克 你不能放棄學業
You're in college?
你在念書?
Refrigerator college.
冷凍庫專校
When we found out we were having a baby I figured I should have a career,you know?
當我們發現有了孩子,我想說我應該有份事業
And I love refrigerators.
而且我很喜歡冷凍庫
You can't give up on your dream!
你不能放棄你的夢想
No,it's okay. We're going to have three kids.
沒關系,我們將有三個孩子
And that's a different kind of dream.
那是個不一樣的夢
Three kids and no money.
三個孩子,一貧如洗