Hello.
你好
Ross. -Emily. Hi.
羅斯 艾蜜莉
How was your flight?
旅途還順利嗎?
It was dreadful.
很慘
It was terrible how I acted when you said those wonderful things.
你對我告白 我的反應卻那么差勁
No,that's all right.
沒關系
I'm just glad you called.
我很高興你打來
Ross,there's something that I've got to tell you.
羅斯,我有事要告訴你
There's someone else.
我有男朋友了
Does that mean the same thing in England as it does in America?
這句話在英國的意思 跟在美國一樣嗎?
She doesn't know who she wants. Me or this "Colin" guy.
她不知道她想要誰 我還是那個柯林
So I told her when she figures it out, give me a call. Maybe I'll still be around.
我叫她想清楚再打給我 也許我還在
When you say "still around," you mean still around like you might be in a relationship...
我問一下,你說也許還在 是你會等她選擇你
...or still around like you might have died waiting for the phone to ring?
還是你會等電話等到死?
But it was so right.
原本明明很完美
This isn't how it's supposed to go. There can't be another guy.
現在都亂了, 怎么會有第三者