Ross,are you there?
羅斯,你在嗎?
Ross,I don't know if you hear this, but I'll talk anyway.
我不曉得你聽不聽得見 不過我就說了
I'm in the States with your sister and friends.
我在美國 跟你的妹妹朋友在一起
It's all over with Colin.
我跟柯林分手了
I came here to tell you that and to tell you
我來告訴你這件事,還有…
Yes,Joey,you can have all the chocolate you want.
喬伊,你想要巧克力就拿吧
I came here to tell you that I love you.
我來告訴你…我愛你
I love you too!
我也愛你
I'll call you right now from the phone booth.
我現在就打公共電話給你
You can't hear me.
你聽不見
I wish I knew if you'd heard me.
真想知道你聽不聽得見
I suppose I've given my neighbors a good laugh.
我不是剛告白完 就是給了鄰居笑柄
Mrs. Newman,if you're listening, bugger off. None of your business.
紐曼太太,如果你在聽 滾開,不關你的事
There's not much chance you did hear that.
你八成聽不見
There's the call waiting...
而且有電話進來了
...so I should go.
我得掛了…
Oh,well.
就這樣
Ross,I love you.
羅斯,我愛你
Thank you.
謝謝