I can’t believe they’re doing that to him! I told them to go easy on him!
我不敢相信他們竟然這樣對羅斯。我跟他們說過對羅斯客氣些的。
No offence but, y’know sometimes it’s hard to understand you, y’know with the accent, so…
你不要介意,不過,你有時候說話口音太重,讓人很難聽懂。
That’s just halftime, there’s more of this.
才半場休息,還有的他受呢。
Did you see me? I was pretty good, huh? That is one fun game!
我的表現如何呀?很不錯吧?這比賽太有意思了。
Right.
沒錯。
Hey, could you do me a favour? Could you just grab me a bottle of water?
嗨,幫個忙,幫我拿瓶水過來。
Okay.
好的。
Thanks. (When she’s gone he collapses into Joey.) I-I think I’m dying. I really do.
謝謝。我—我,都快死掉了。真的。
Oh, poor baby.
喔,可憐的家伙。
Tell my son that I love him. (Emily returns with the water.) Excellent! Well, okay, I gotta have some more fun!
記得告訴我的兒子,我愛他。太好了!我還要玩得更爽一些。
Ross, they are killing you out there!
羅斯,他們會殺了你的。
That’s not true!
不會的。
She’s right! You have to stop!
她是對的。你別上場了。
What? No! No, I’m not stopping. I’m Red Ross!
什么?不,我一定要上場。我現在是“紅臉羅斯”
Dude, if you go back out there, you’re gonna be Dead Ross!
算了吧,你再上去就是“死尸羅斯”了。
I don’t care! I am not quitting! I insist on finishing this game!
那我不管,反正我不能退場!我一定要打完全場!
All right, all right, if you insist on doing this, at least let me help you.
好吧,如果你堅持這樣的話,至少得讓我幫幫你。
No, God no! That is no place for a woman. Those guys will grab anything.
不,老天!這不是女人待的地方。那些家伙什么事情都搶。
No. That’s not what I’m saying. I just may know a few things that might help you inflict some pain.
我不是這個意思,我知道一些事情能讓你給他們點顏色看看。
I like that.
那太好了!
Yeah? Listen closely, Devon has got a weak ankle.
真的嗎?聽清楚了, Devon腳踝很弱
One swift kick and he’ll back off.
你輕輕一踢,他就不敢上前了。
All right, bad ankle, got it!
好,踢腳踝,記下了!
And that big bloke with the beard, he has got a trick hip. Yeah. And uh, and David over there, I heard he doesn’t wear a cup.
還有那個留胡子的家伙,他屁股受過傷,還有那邊的戴維,我聽說他沒戴護膝。
Yeah? I can use that, trick hip, no cup, okay! Okay!
喔!我清楚了,一個屁股受過傷,一個沒有護膝。好!
And uh, Liam, Liam’s got bad knees. You hit him right and he’ll go down like a lamp.
還有,Liam膝蓋有傷。你一踢上去,他會象臺燈一樣倒在地上。。
But-but, Liam’s on my team.
不過,Liam是我們隊的。
I don’t care! You just get him!
我不管!你只管對付他們
I’m gonna go get him! Okay, I am going back in! (Squeals like a madman.)
我這就上去對付他們!好,我又要回去了!
The Red Ross! Okay.
“紅臉羅斯”!耶!