
Derek, you are a selfish jerk, and guess what?
德里克,你是一個自私的混蛋 知道嗎?
I've met someone else. She's lime green.
我遇見別人了 她是石灰綠色的
She has 14 little chunks of pineapple inside her,
她身上有14塊小菠蘿
and she's everything I deserve in life!
而且她就是我這輩子應得的一切
I'm happy now, Derek, without you!
我現在很幸福,德里克,沒有你!
It's over!
我們完了!
Turn it off.
關掉它!
Monsters, I'm so proud of you, I could cry,
怪物們,我為你們驕傲得要掉眼淚了
if I hadn't lost my tear ducts in the war.
如果我不是在戰爭中沒了淚腺的話
But not crying will have to wait. The world needs you again.
就算不哭也不能耽擱了 世界再次需要你們
What is it, General?
是什么事,將軍?
Seems a snail fell into a French nuclear reactor.
據說一只蝸牛曾失足墜落到 一個法國核反應堆里
As we speak, Escargantua
而就在此時,巨型蝸牛怪...
is slowly making its way to Paris. ...
正在緩慢地向巴黎行進
Well, I've always wanted to go to Paris. Now who's with me?
好吧,我一直都想去巴黎的 誰要和我一起?
What do you say, Butterfly... osaurus?
你怎么說,蝴蝶...怪?
We're in.
我們入伙!
I'm in! count me in, too.
我也加入! 算我一個!
Au revoir, sweetie!
再會了!寶貝!
Have a safe flight! Yeah, and hang on!
一路順風! 對!還要抓牢!
Goodbye, Derek! Good luck getting over me.
別了,德里克!分手好運了!
B.O.B., it's me he's never going to get over.
鮑勃,和他分手的人是我
Wait, wait! You were dating Derek too?!
等等,等等! 你也在和德里克約會嗎?
That two-timing jerk!
這劈腿的混蛋!