
Now open the doors. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't!
快打開門 就算我想也打不開
That's what happens when you set a ship to self-destruct!
當你把船設成自我毀滅之后就這樣
Now we're all going to die!
現在我們都要死了!
And there's nothing you can do about it, Susan!
而你對此卻無能為力,蘇珊
I wouldn't be so sure.
我不太肯定
And the name is Ginormica.
還有我的名字是,女巨人
Total annihilation in T-minus one minute.
完全毀滅時限為T-1分鐘
It's been an honor knowing you, Doc. The feeling's mutual.
很榮幸認識你,博士 彼此彼此,我的朋友
I'll see you guys tomorrow for lunch.
我們明天午餐時再見了
That's right, B.O.B.
說的對,鮑勃
And there'll be candy and cake and balloons.
而那里會有糖果,點心還有氣球
Oake and balloons for lunch?! It's gonna be the best day ever! I love you guys!
午餐吃點心和氣球?那就會是 最棒的一天了!我愛你們大家!
By Hawking's chair!
以史蒂芬?霍金的椅子之名
Total annihilation in T-minus 30 seconds.
完全毀滅時限為T-30秒
Where's Monger?! He's supposed to be here!
蒙哥在哪兒? 他應該到了啊
He said the only reason he wouldn't be here is if he was dead!
他說過他來不了的唯一原因 就是他犧牲了
Or late!
或遲到了!
Insectosaurus?! You're alive!
蟲蟲怪?你還活著!
And you're a... butterfly!
而且你變成了...蝴蝶!