
Here they come!
他們來了!
There they are!
他們在那兒!
Yeah!
好啊!
Oh, great.
這可好
Oh, boy.
老天
Susie Q! Daddy!
小蘇珊! 爸!
Oh, Susan. Ever since you were a baby, I knew that someday
蘇珊,從你小時候起 我就知道總有一天
you would, you know, save the Earth from an invasion from outer space.
你會,你知道的 把地球從外太空入侵里解救出來
Thank you, but it wasn'tjust me, Mom.
謝謝你,但這不是 我一個人的功勞,媽
Excuse me! Hello! Ooming through! How are you?
借過!勞駕!我要過去!你好啊
Susan! Derek?
蘇珊! 德里克!
Baby, I thought long and hard about what happened between us.
寶貝,我努力想了很久 我們之間的事情
And I want you to know
而我希望你知道
I forgive you.
我原諒你了
You forgive me?
你原諒我了?
Of course. It wasn't your fault you got hit by a meteor and ruined everything.
當然啦,被隕石擊中然后毀了一切 并不是你的錯
And you know what?
你知道嗎?
I say maybe you didn't ruin everything. I just got a call from New York.
我覺得或許你并沒有毀了一切 我剛接到紐約來的電話
They offered me network.
他們為我提供了電視網的工作
All I have to do is get an exclusive interview from you.
我需要做的就是對你作獨家采訪
I get my dream job and you get your dream guy.
我得到了夢寐以求的工作 你得到了夢寐以求的小伙
Really? Yeah.
真的? 沒錯
It's a win-win for Team Dietl.
這對迪特爾團隊來說是雙贏啊
Derek
德里克
that's amazing.
這太棒了
Good. Because I wouldn't want your fans to miss this.
好極了,因為我可不想 你的粉絲們錯過這個
This is Susan Murphy, saying,
我是蘇珊?墨菲,我要說的是
"Goodbye, Derek!"
“再你的見,德里克!”
B.O.B., could you?
鮑勃,你能?