The biggest difference between being in a black neighborhood and a white neighborhood,is that the black guys will beat you up and rob you.
在黑人社區和在白人社區 最大的不同,在黑人社區, 他們會揍你一頓并打劫你
The white guys just beat you up.
而白人只想揍你一頓
Even I was scared, I figured the best way to get through this,
即便我很害怕,我還是想出 了辦法來對付
was to act like I belong.
就是裝出你們是同類的樣子
Get out of here!
滾出這!
What do we got here!
我們這怎么這樣了!
Watermelon keeps walking. You got to...
西瓜你接著走吧,你將....
They come out with this stuff.
他們一直嚷嚷著這些
Watch your back!
小心點!
Gregory. You got dent sole in my sofa. Gregory.
你在沙發上坐凹一塊就好了
You sit in one spot.
緊著一個地坐
And can you drink out of one glass?
你就不能用一個杯子喝水嗎?
This is like CSI in Brooklyn.
這是Brooklyn的CSI
Gregory. Gregory.
Gregory. Gregory.
Did you have somebody over here?
你是不是帶別人來咱們家了?
I told you. No company when I'm not here.
我告訴過你.我不在別帶人來
Dad, I had my friend Chris over after school.
爸,我下學后帶我的朋友Chris來了
We played video games and stuffs.
我們玩電子游戲來的
Next time, you want to have somebody in here, you ask first, you understand!?
下次,你想帶人來這, 要事先問我,記住了嗎!?
Dad.
爸
He's still here.
他還在這呢
Chris? Chris is home.
Chris? Chris回來了
Is Chris here yet? No.
Chris回來了嗎? 沒
Who cut you doll's hair off? It wasn't me.
誰把你娃娃的頭發剪了? 不是我
Julius, wake up. Julius,
醒醒
Julius! Julius!
Julius! Julius!
A thousand seven hundred and sixty two dollars and ninety five.
1762.95美元
Julius! Julius!
Julius! Julius!
What! Did you win?
干嘛!你贏了嗎?
Chris isn't home yet.
Chris還沒回家
Did you check his room?
你看他的房間了嗎?
I looked all over the house. He's not here.
我把家都看遍了,他不在這
He should have been home a long time ago.
他應該很早以前就到家了
Do you think Chris is dead?
你覺得Chris會不會死了?
In my neighborhood, being fifteen minutes late, could mean you dead.
在我們的社區,15分鐘晚回家 你很可能就死了
He's not dead. He's just late.
他不會死的,他就是晚了
Still no dead!
暫時還沒死!
Hey!
嘿!
Chris! Chris!
Chris! Chris!
Do you know this kid?
你認識這個小孩嗎?
Yeah, sure.
是的,認識
You know that guy?
你認識那個家伙嗎?
Let's go! Hold on!
我們上! 跟上!
Get in!
上車!
Did he said he was doing something after school?
他說沒說放學后要干什么?
No. He was just supposed to pick up in the dry clean.
沒有,他應該去干洗店洗衣服的
Maybe it wasn't done yet.
也許還沒洗完
I see if he is over here.
我去看看他是不是在那
Chris! Chris!
Chris! Chris!
Chris, oh thank goodness, are you okay?
Chris,感謝上帝,你還好吧?
Yeah, I'm okay.
恩,我沒事
I'm so happy you're alright.
我真高興你沒事
I'm a kill you! Where have you been boy?
我要宰了你? 你去哪了,小子?
Who are you?
你是誰?
Wuliger. Art Wuliger, I'm Greg's dad.
Wuliger. Art Wuliger, Greg的爸爸
Greg who?
Greg是誰?
I'm Greg. We go to school together.
我是Greg.我們是一起上學
Greg asked me to come over after school.
Greg下學邀請我去他家
We've just hanging out.
我們就是一塊閑聊
...just hanging out. We've just hanging out. ...I'm over here, worried sick, and you're just hanging out.Have you lost your mind?
就一塊閑聊 我們就一塊閑聊.我在這擔心的快得神經病, 而你們只不過一塊閑聊.你有沒有腦子?
If you go over somebody's house, you get to let somebody know.
你去某人的家你該人某人知道
They don't have a phone in Greg's house? Greg
家沒有電話?
Look, I don't care where you are
聽著,我不在乎你去哪了
You be like E.T., you phone home!
就算你和E.T在一起, 你也要往家打電話
I need to know, where you are, who you with, and what you are doing.
我要知道,你在哪,和誰,干什么
How I know you're not out these selling drugs?
不然我怎么知道 你是不是在外面販毒?
I mean, you could be kingpin in a Columbian drug cartel for all I know.
我是說,說不準你還是哥倫比亞 販毒集團的首腦
I'm not out these selling drugs.
我才不是出去販毒呢
You do I know that?
我怎么知道?
My mother had one golden leit for her kids.
我媽對孩子有一塊免死金牌
Don't sell drugs!
不販毒!
As long as they weren't doing that,
只要他們不販毒,
almost everything else was okay.
幾乎做什么其它都可以接受.