Hey Mon! Want some pancakes?
嗨!要一些薄烤餅.
You made pancakes?
你做薄烤餅?
Yep! Grab a plate.
拿碟子
Okay.
好的。
No-no, stay right there.
就站在那里。
Gettin’ closer.
靠近點
Okay, okay, but don’t worry, because we also have cereals, muffins,
好,好別擔心。我們還有谷類食品,松餅,
waffles,and, jams, jellies, and marmalades which I’m fairly certain are the same thing.
華夫餅干,醬料,果凍和果醬我確定都是同樣的東西.
Please eat, because Joey opened everything.
請吃,因為Joey 打開所有的東西了。
Listen also we’re uh, we’re watching the game here Saturday night, if people want to come over.
我們星期六要看比賽假如人們會來的話,如果人們想來得話。
Oh yeah!
哦,是的!
Oh, I was thinking about having people over for the game.
哦,我在想我希望有人來
Oh yeah, who’s playing?
誰參加?
The players.
運動員
Somebody seems to be missing being the hostess.
看來有人想念當個女主人了
Please, it’s a relief is what it is, is what it is.
那是個安慰。
All right Pheebs, stick out your plate!
Pheebs,你的碟子
Oh. (Joey flips the pancake and Phoebe catches it and throws it on her plate.)
哦!