
It's less painful to put things away than live with it.
帶著記憶生活要比 把它們擱置起來痛苦一些
What, so that night was, like, a sad memory for you?
什么,那么那天晚上的事,對你 來說好像是一個痛苦的回憶嗎
I didn't mean that night in particular.
我并沒有特指那天晚上
I meant certain things are better forgotten.
我是說有些事更容易忘記
I remember that night better than I do entire years.
關于那一年,那天 晚上的事我記得最清
Me too. Really?
我也是 是嗎
Well, I thought I did.
呃,我過去以為是的
But maybe l Maybe I put it away because of the fact that
但是也許我也許我把它 擱置起來是因為那天是
my grandmother's funeral was the day we were supposed to meet.
我們要見面的那天 正好趕上我奶奶的葬禮
It was a tough day for me, but it must've been worse for you.
對我來說那是艱苦的一天 但是對你來說可能更難熬
It was unreal. I remember looking at her dead body in the coffin
有點兒不真實。我現在還 記得她躺在棺材里的情景
at her beautiful hands, so warm, so sweet, that used to hold me
她那雙手過去常常握住我 多么美麗,多么溫暖,多么恬美
but nothing in that coffin resembled what I remembered of her.
但是棺材里的她再也 不想我記憶中的那樣了
All the warmth was gone.
那絲溫暖蕩然無存
And then I was crying, so confused if I was crying
然后我就開始痛苦 很迷茫
because I was never gonna see her again or never gonna see you again.
不知是因為再也見不到她 還是因為見不到你而哭泣