
and I wrote the whole night in it. That's what I meant, you idealizing it.
我把整晚上的事都記了下來 我是認真的,你把它理想化了
All right, listen, I even remember what brand of condom we used.
好吧,聽著,我甚至記得當時 我們用的是什么牌子的避孕套
That's disgusting. I don't wanna hear it.
真惡心,我不想聽
That's not disgusting. No.
并不惡心 不
Okay, when I get home I'll check my journal from '94, but I know I'm right.
好吧,我回家的時候查94年 以來的日記,但我知道我是對的
Wait a minute. What?
等一下 怎么了
Was it in the cemetery? No.
當時是在公墓里嗎 不是
No, we went to the cemetery in the afternoon.
不,我們是下午去的公墓
It was in the park, very late at night.
是在公園里,當時已經很晚了
ln the park? Wait a minute, wait a minute.
在公園里嗎 等一下,等一下
I can't I can't.
我我
Is it that forgettable? You really don't remember? In the park?
那可能忘記嗎?你真的不記得了嗎 是在公園嗎
Okay. Wait a minute, I think you might be right
好的,等一下 我想也許你是對的
No. Are you messing with me?
不 你是在開玩笑嗎
Okay. No, I'm sorry. I think I mean, you're right, okay?
好的,不,抱歉,我想 我是說,你是對的,好嗎
Sometimes I put things in drawers inside my head and forget about it.
有時候我把一些事情鎖在大腦中 然后把它們忘掉